Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live less than 100 yards away from the City Ground, the first thing I noticed about Saturday was how good the atmosphere was. Haven't heard it as loud or feisty as that for a good few seasons. Of course a lot of that was down to the return of the Britt but.. if they can keep up that level and intensity of support for other home games, they could be on to a winner.

59 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I live less than 100 yards away from the City Ground, the first thing I noticed about Saturday was how good the atmosphere was. Haven't heard it as loud or feisty as that for a good few seasons. Of course a lot of that was down to the return of the Britt but.. if they can keep up that level and intensity of support for other home games, they could be on to a winner.

No wonder you feel like topping yourself.

21 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Sounds like Assombalomga had an absolute nightmare today.

He looked pony on the highlights, don't think I've ever seen a striker miss so many one on ones in a 1:45 highlight reel in my life.

Or Forest have the best goalie in the country..? Must be those gloves he wears...! 

It certainly looks like Forest have played a blinder in getting Dowell & McKay, both look like very good players. Dowell, in particular, from the bits I've seen could make a huge difference for them this season. 

£500,000 and not much in wages spent on either of them. I guess you've got to tip your hat to them. 

3 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I briefly lived in west bridgeford myself. I'd go out jogging in a Derby top (not on match days).

To be honest, the cricket crowds were more noticeable at that point.

Archived