Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

16 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I don't really believe in this harder fixtures idea, any team in this league can beat any other. 

The result at the weekend was even more significant given we always lose against Brentford, and all our goals have come from new signings too.

How depressing is that? Good to beat teams like Brentford. Those stars must be embarrassing at times.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, needles said:

Forest have a good manager, have made a good start, and have got rid of the mad chairman.

We've had a poor start so nothing to crow about.

Give it a while yet though Dawnie. Normal service will be resumed between the East Midlands two also-ran outfits by bonfire night.

When's that?  You mean when the Greek guy goes round collecting his invoices due?:lol:

4 hours ago, GboroRam said:

How depressing is that? Good to beat teams like Brentford. Those stars must be embarrassing at times.

Hold on a minute. 

Either the European cups are irrelevant because we beat supposedly s**** teams likes Malmo. (therefore don't count on some posters logic)

Or it's embarrassing because we're now playing teams like Brentford (so I guess they do count?).

Which one is it? You can't have it both ways :lol:

14 hours ago, Premier ram said:

im always pleased for you forest lads when August comes around cos you get a few points on the board and these early points are the ones that keep you up when youve nosedived come April

They all count mate.. I'm sure normality will resume this evening ..

39 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Hold on a minute. 

Either the European cups are irrelevant because we beat supposedly s**** teams likes Malmo. (therefore don't count on some posters logic)

Or it's embarrassing because we're now playing teams like Brentford (so I guess they do count?).

Or you were always a tinpot club and now you're hanging on to tinpot memories, bigging up wins over mighty European clubs like Brentford (no disrespect to Brentford. Maybe a bit to Forest).

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Hold on a minute. 

You forgot - 

The only team to finish bottom of the Premier League three times

The only European cup winning side to be relegated to the 3rd tier of their domestic league

Just sayin'

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

You forgot - 

The only European cup winning side to be relegated to the 3rd tier of their domestic league

Just sayin'

So what you are saying is that the lowlights overwrite the highlights.

Does that mean that you should only be known as the worst team in history?

Fair enough :lol:

Good luck tonight, imagine you'll win against Preston. 

45 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

So what you are saying is that the lowlights overwrite the highlights.

Does that mean that you should only be known as the worst team in history?

Fair enough :lol:

Good luck tonight, imagine you'll win against Preston. 

I'm wondering what percentage of your fan base were actually alive for the highlights.  With kids for a quid making up a lot of your crowd, it can't be many...

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

You forgot - 

Just sayin'

But wouldnt that make them errrr the worst team in history?

On 14/08/2017 at 13:54, Red_Dawn said:

I don't really believe in this harder fixtures idea, any team in this league can beat any other. 

The result at the weekend was even more significant given we always lose against Brentford, and all our goals have come from new signings too.

Any fixture is winnable... but I'd much rather play someone like Bolton or Millwall at home, than Boro or Sunderland away. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Nah, I said we'd lose. 

Stuck around last year where we nearly went down, gonna take more than defeat to Barnsley..

Wasn't referring to yourself, fair play to you for sticking around, you've had some pesters but you've also had your chances to gloat over the last few seasons.

You're some kind of weird, half-breed gump. You more than likely have 5 fingers and toes rather than the obligatory 6 or 7 most gumps have. 

Oh, and you definetly, secretly, want to support the might Rams

Archived