Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
9 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

All our seasons seem to be the same now

It does seem that way, that open top bus company must be getting fed up of those cancelled bookings by now.

19 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Quiet in here isn't it?

Been quite in here since Fawaz left, clown has left the circus.  Top 6 in August, yet again the league is done for the gumps.  Don't pull it too hard, might come off in your hand, been as it's been so long since you last had the opportunity...

1 hour ago, Ashz09 said:

I'd rather have there starting Fixtures than ours.. We've got two harder games out the way. Let's wait till December time when there battling again bless them.

I don't really believe in this harder fixtures idea, any team in this league can beat any other. 

The result at the weekend was even more significant given we always lose against Brentford, and all our goals have come from new signings too.

11 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Quiet in here isn't it?

Forest have a good manager, have made a good start, and have got rid of the mad chairman.

We've had a poor start so nothing to crow about.

Give it a while yet though Dawnie. Normal service will be resumed between the East Midlands two also-ran outfits by bonfire night.

6 hours ago, Redcar said:

Law of averages says they are due a good season?? I reckon play offs at least for them this season......

#whohackedmyaccount

I hope they don't do really really well at the start of the season and then fall away and miss the play-offs - 

Because that's our job.

Archived