Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

We all criticise people as fans but my god Mel has come in and thrown his money about yes it hasn't been a success as yet but least he's come in with his own money and has spent it! When we didn't spend any money it was bad now we have spent money it's bad in some eyes! Morris is a Derby fan and like all of us he wants success! This season we all need to get behind the players and manager! Because last season was dreadful in the crowd! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the interview he did whilst at Salzburg I would imagine he is hoping to play centre back.

I think his position may be down to future outgoings and possible incomings. If we keep Christie + sell Keogh he will play CB, if we sell Christie + keep Keogh he will play RB. If we sell both then I would think it will be down to who we can get in, another RB or another CB....if we keep both Keogh + Christie then that will be interesting to see what happens but I would think he would play RB

2 minutes ago, toddy said:

AW is a great buy for us, unfortunately does this now mean Ince is going through the door......

Ince and Wisdom aren't connected. If Ince were to leave it will be for big money, there's no way we would let him leave on loan. 

I doubt we will move for either but as frees (which can't go through for 2 weeks) I doubt we'd miss the opportunity if we were interested. It's not like last season where the Hendrick deal had to be agreed before we could bring Vydra and Anya in due to the fees.

Archived