Where is Sam?

loweman2

14 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

If I remember correctly, both Mel's son and son-in-law were at the table when we ate our bacon-less breakfast last February.

One of those was asked for his input when Mel was justifying sacking Paul Clement, and I think his role was as part of the performance monitoring and scouting set-up. The other was involved in the scouting and presentation side of things, creating information packs etc, but I've slept 400 times since then so cannot recall the exacts, but they were both young blokes and I'd be surprised if either had any form of footballing background.

Why would performance monitoring require any footballing background? Surely that is more computer analytics based? 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Any chance we could find out which member of Mels family was recruited to wear the god awful female ram costume on match days?

I don't want to find out it was his nan after drop kicking it down the stairs.

I'm almost 99% certain that under Ewey's costume is a portly man with a 40 a day tobacco habit and deep gravely voice..."Aright kids...Cough....I'm Ewey...And any of you got a problem with that its the chairman you'll be answering to"

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

So Chairman Mel is removing senior club officials and replacing them with members of his family? Not sure I'm totally keen on the Eastern European Dictatorship model of running a football club but I'm open to giving it a try *Waves Mel's little red book in the air, frantically* 

Chairman Mao on Self-Reliance and Arduous Struggle:

"We must thoroughly clear away all ideas among our cadres of winning easy victories through good luck, without hard and bitter struggle, without sweat and blood."

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm almost 99% certain that under Ewey's costume is a portly man with a 40 a day tobacco habit and deep gravely voice..."Aright kids...Cough....I'm Ewey...And any of you got a problem with that its the chairman you'll be answering to"

Surely...'Alright kids...Clough.....I'm  Ewey'... Nigel found a way back

4 hours ago, Spanish said:

clearly, obviously Sam is forced to fight this otherwise the next job looks difficult/impossible with this left on the record

He'll surely fight it.  But if he goes back to the world of football agents, this'll be seen as a badge of honour. I can't think of any "profession" that commands less of my respect than agents.

The ownership structure of Derby County has now changed from 1 year ago.

The Derby County Football Club Ltd are owned 100% by Sevco 5112 Ltd.

Sevco Ltd have two Owners, Mel Morris and I assume his son, Chris Morris although 99.97% of shares are held by Mel.

There is no reference to Sam Rush anywhere now owning any shares.

8 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Sevco Ltd have two Owners, Mel Morris and I assume his son, Chris Morris although 99.97% of shares are held by Mel.

Nah, it's just the keen eyed satirist, studying the inspiration for his latest program.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

You beat me to it!

I've spent the last hour going through the web of the ownership structure!

I can only see MM as the shareholder in Sevco 5112 Limited?

NEWSFLASH: 

Derby County owner Mel Morris is about to make an astonishing about turn and reinstate sacked CEO Sam Rush after an embarrassing oversight. It is believed that Morris overheard the club tea lady talking about her forthcoming holiday to the USA. Unfortunately for Morris he only heard the tea lady say she was going to Mount Rushmore, prompting him to believe that an illicit affair was going on. Not one to miss a business opportunity, apparently Morris was set to cash in on the alleged affair by launching a new app called Randy Rush Saga. This idea has now been scrapped in it's infancy. In a hastily arranged press conference later, Morris is expected to talk candidly to crush this rumour. 

Disclaimer: This item was provided by Toddyfacts News Agency is not to be taken seriously in the slightest. ;)

5 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

If I remember correctly, both Mel's son and son-in-law were at the table when we ate our bacon-less breakfast last February.

One of those was asked for his input when Mel was justifying sacking Paul Clement, and I think his role was as part of the performance monitoring and scouting set-up. The other was involved in the scouting and presentation side of things, creating information packs etc, but I've slept 400 times since then so cannot recall the exacts, but they were both young blokes and I'd be surprised if either had any form of footballing background.

Only his step son is at the club working as a volunteer, takes no pay, no expenses, nothing. Little bit of scouting for the academy and working with own the region schools project. That's it. 

Was also talk on here his daughter works at the club, doesn't have a daughter

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

You beat me to it!

I've spent the last hour going through the web of the ownership structure!

I can only see MM as the shareholder in Sevco 5112 Limited?

What's Gellaw 101 then?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05710942/officers

This was updated today to say that Sam Rush resigned on 3rd May 2017...

Edit:

Followed the trail

Gellaw 101 -> GLOBAL DERBY (UK) LIMITED -> Sevco 5112

2 hours ago, David said:

Only his step son is at the club working as a volunteer, takes no pay, no expenses, nothing. Little bit of scouting for the academy and working with own the region schools project. That's it. 

Was also talk on here his daughter works at the club, doesn't have a daughter

has somebody been in touch?

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

has somebody been in touch?

Yeah, my mum text asking if my stomach was any better and that she would be up to see me when the weather gets better

IMG_2333.PNG

11 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

And what about Sevco 5113?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09740505/filing-history

Does anyone understand this stuff and why there have to be so many shell companies??

I don't understand why there are so many companies - on the credit check system I use, I can see them all but only Global Derby, Sevco 5112 and The Derby County Football Club Ltd have accounts lodged with them.

I assume something like the Academy is run as a separate entity because its accounts are not included within FFP rules but that's a complete guess.

Smarter people than me need to answer the benefits of having so many different legal identities.

Archived