Where is Sam?

loweman2

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I don't understand why there are so many companies - on the credit check system I use, I can see them all but only Global Derby, Sevco 5112 and The Derby County Football Club Ltd have accounts lodged with them.

I assume something like the Academy is run as a separate entity because its accounts are not included within FFP rules but that's a complete guess.

Smarter people than me need to answer the benefits of having so many different legal identities.

To carry out illegal enterprises of course!

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I don't understand why there are so many companies - on the credit check system I use, I can see them all but only Global Derby, Sevco 5112 and The Derby County Football Club Ltd have accounts lodged with them.

I assume something like the Academy is run as a separate entity because its accounts are not included within FFP rules but that's a complete guess.

Smarter people than me need to answer the benefits of having so many different legal identities.

Indeed. These are the 8 companies that seem to be active (and Sam has been resigned from)

GLOBAL DERBY (UK) LIMITED (06442121)
GELLAW 101 LIMITED (05710942)
THE DERBY COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (00049139)
DERBY COUNTY STADIUM LIMITED (03203521)
DCFC LIMITED (02606421)
STADIA DCFC LIMITED (10196152)
CLUB DCFC LIMITED (10196214)
THE DERBY COUNTY FC ACADEMY LIMITED (10196336)

As you say - you can see why the Academy would be separate - and maybe the Stadium as a separate thing (although wven that appears to have two different companies setup) - but 5 companies for the club itself? I'm sure there are reasons - and very legal reasons, but it's easy to see how complicated it can get to audit this sort of organisation

24 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, my mum text asking if my stomach was any better and that she would be up to see me when the weather gets better

IMG_2333.PNG

When the weather gets warmer in Grimsby? I would say you have more chance of hell freezing over, but it seems as though it is always cold.

Just now, rynny said:

When the weather gets warmer in Grimsby? I would say you have more chance of hell freezing over, but it seems as though it is always cold.

We're only 100 odd miles up the road, not like the sun doesn't reach this part of the world, the closest you get to a beach is a temporary one outside the Assembley Rooms, we have bucket and spade shops.

3 minutes ago, David said:

We're only 100 odd miles up the road, not like the sun doesn't reach this part of the world, the closest you get to a beach is a temporary one outside the Assembley Rooms, we have bucket and spade shops.

Still always freezing, it's that wind off the North Sea.

8 minutes ago, David said:

You also have Steels Fish and Chip shop lol. 

Derby/Mel would not have sacked him for the reason they did without having strong proof!!

Maybe its to do with recent transactions like renewing contracts for example and somebody got a little careless/greedy?

Otherwise with Mels wealth a private pay-off would be the easiest/simple solution And in my opinion I am sure Mel is too shrewed not to have taken this option.

After all hes got rid of Clemets-SM(TWICE) and Pearson without any public censurre

2 hours ago, David said:

Only his step son is at the club working as a volunteer, takes no pay, no expenses, nothing. Little bit of scouting for the academy and working with own the region schools project. That's it. 

Was also talk on here his daughter works at the club, doesn't have a daughter

So the woman who lives in Brailsford who claims to be his daughter is not his daughter then?

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

What's Gellaw 101 then?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05710942/officers

This was updated today to say that Sam Rush resigned on 3rd May 2017...

Edit:

Followed the trail

Gellaw 101 -> GLOBAL DERBY (UK) LIMITED -> Sevco 5112

I seem to remember it was a company used as a vehicle for one of the takeovers, maybe Gadsby or the Americans. 

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

Indeed. These are the 8 companies that seem to be active (and Sam has been resigned from)

GLOBAL DERBY (UK) LIMITED (06442121)
GELLAW 101 LIMITED (05710942)
THE DERBY COUNTY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (00049139)
DERBY COUNTY STADIUM LIMITED (03203521)
DCFC LIMITED (02606421)
STADIA DCFC LIMITED (10196152)
CLUB DCFC LIMITED (10196214)
THE DERBY COUNTY FC ACADEMY LIMITED (10196336)

As you say - you can see why the Academy would be separate - and maybe the Stadium as a separate thing (although wven that appears to have two different companies setup) - but 5 companies for the club itself? I'm sure there are reasons - and very legal reasons, but it's easy to see how complicated it can get to audit this sort of organisation

Club DCFC is DCFC + Delaware North - "matchday hospitality sales, conferencing & events... also incorporates Starbucks"

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/derby-county-delaware-north-launch-club-dcfc-3197609.aspx

Stadia DCFC Limited apparently has a Barclays mortgage against it, as does Club DCFC

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/10196152/STADIA-DCFC-LIMITED/companies-house-data

Derby County Stadium Limited - "41100 Development of building projects - The company was dormant during y/e 30.06.15." Looks to me to have been setup when Pride Park Stadium was being built - migrated now to Stadia DCFC Limited?

After some very basic google searching.

Now, there's something that's bugging me about PC, SR and their "links" being an advantage when it came to signing players. The Wasserman link itself isn't the issue, it could well have worked to our advantage as long as everything was above board.

Being put into a leading position when signing potential players is all well and good, however how many millions have we spunked on over-valued WMG players when we were supposedly in a "favourable" position? It just seems to me that we've paid way way too much for some of these WMG players.

35 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

Now, there's something that's bugging me about PC, SR and their "links" being an advantage when it came to signing players. The Wasserman link itself isn't the issue, it could well have worked to our advantage as long as everything was above board.

Being put into a leading position when signing potential players is all well and good, however how many millions have we spunked on over-valued WMG players when we were supposedly in a "favourable" position? It just seems to me that we've paid way way too much for some of these WMG players.

We might well speculate that has something to do with it - noting that this is nothing more than speculation,

So much conjecture but you would think and expect that MM with all his business experience would believe he has a water-tight case for dismissing Rush. To do so without having solid evidence would be not only risky but foolhardy.

Time will probably tell.

6 hours ago, David said:

Only his step son is at the club working as a volunteer, takes no pay, no expenses, nothing. Little bit of scouting for the academy and working with own the region schools project. That's it. 

Was also talk on here his daughter works at the club, doesn't have a daughter

Just to be clear. Has he never had a daughter, or did he once have one but he sacked her?

14 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Just to be clear. Has he never had a daughter, or did he once have one but he sacked her?

She was nt sacked ,, the relationship was terminated by mutual consent , speculation was it was for non family reasons

On 30/04/2017 at 10:21, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

He's a snake. He's been terrible for this club. We've archived nothing in his time here. Should never have sacked Clough. He's a former football agent and we all know they are snakes. All that money he's wasted and we're no better off. Good riddance rush you snake

That was my post on page 5 of this thread. 

I had loads of people disagreeing with me about the snake part. 

Whos right now lads?

Archived