Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

On 1/25/2018 at 15:31, i-Ram said:

I know nothing about football :o

You should fit in nicely then.

8 hours ago, irobinson said:

God its like  watching CM of late - this thread - I always say to myself at the match , God sake Martin do something 

and here I am saying ‘God sake Martin do

something!!!!

I've just PM'd Chris to let him know you want the deal sorted ASAP. He asked me to apologise on his behalf for the delay.

7 hours ago, Ninos said:

Whatever the figure it led to him being so dizzy that he stopped playing at Fulham and may be stopping him rushing off now. It’s gotta be very high. 

Is this why Fulham are again linked with him? Because he's 'dizzy' and 'stopped playing' for them? I seriously wonder, do you ever think before you trot out this endlessly snide ****-fountain of nonsense about Martin and specifically his time at Fulham? And do you seriously suppose you have a greater insight to Martin's time there than Slaviša Jokanović?

Have you considered therapy?

7 hours ago, irobinson said:

It’s a lovely footballing city, with history, nostalgia and good fan base......

Perhaps his family life plays into his thinking? I'd be reticent to spend as much time away from the family as he would have to, taking into account either overnights or commutes. If it were permanent rather than a loan perhaps the decision might be easier but with the terms of the loan unknown to any of us and the possibility of relegation looming, it's not hard to imagine why he is not simply jumping ship. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

May well do that..hasn't got to go anywhere....I'd imagine that gr will freeze him out in an effort to change his mind.

If that was the case he wouldn't have gone to Dubai with the rest of the team. 

35 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

May well do that..hasn't got to go anywhere....I'd imagine that gr will freeze him out in an effort to change his mind.

What by Wednesday! 

He has used him an awful lot when you actually look at it in terms of appearances 

40 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I don’t think GR will freeze him out mate,I think he’s better than that but I would imagine he’s been honest enough(as obvious as it is)to tell him exactly where he stands.

I still have this dream about some move involving a CM back flick a JR dribble followed by a GT 25 yarder... but it’s not happening.

52 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I don’t think GR will freeze him out mate,I think he’s better than that but I would imagine he’s been honest enough(as obvious as it is)to tell him exactly where he stands.

I still have this dream about some move involving a CM back flick a JR dribble followed by a GT 25 yarder... but it’s not happening.

...just not happened yet maybe. Those three players all still have it "in their locker". so do we then.

I reckon he's holding out for a move closer to home.  And then treating Sunderland as backup choice. But dangerous game as Sunderland may move on. They can't wait forever.  

I wouldn't be that surprised if he doesn't move and spends the rest of the season in the U23s

Archived