Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

9382inciz5558387.jpg

It seems the deal is off for the time being.

I wouldn't take that as any more reliable than Internet rambling. The account is a few days old and has 40 followers. Whilst he pretends to be a sky pundit. He manages to cover all bases with his #itk. He understands it is all but off... But may still happen. So if it's off he's #itk... If it still happens he's also #itk. The facts are that Cm is with the club in Dubai this week so nothing of note will happen until he returns. 

That said... The Telegraph will report this later as 'Derby striker deal could be off.... Click here to learn the latest' 

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That would appear to be up there with a #toddyfact on the reliability scale. It seems to tell you everything without actually telling you anything. 

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/15891434.SUNDERLAND__Black_Cats_pushing_to_sign_midfielder_on_loan___but_fail_to_make_progress_with_striker_search/

5651inciw5608534.jpg

#ChrisMartiniswaitingforWolvestocomeafterhim

:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That would appear to be up there with a #toddyfact on the reliability scale. It seems to tell you everything without actually telling you anything. 

Yeah the deal is totally off, unless it happens, in which it is on. Unless it doesn't because then it's off.

On 1/16/2018 at 23:30, lioncoeur said:

samwinnallpoo-02.jpg

No comment.  :ph34r:

I'm not going to spread the gossip I was told. However, I was told a story that if true alleges that SW is a Prima Donna. I suspect that GR will not have that kind of player in the building for long if it has any veracity. 

Just now, Ellafella said:

I'm not going to spread the gossip I was told. However, I was told a story that if true alleges that SW is a Prima Donna. I suspect that GR will not have that kind of player in the building for long if it has any veracity. 

It's better anything than nothing.

So if Wolves don't come in for him, he's going to look pretty stupid turning round to Reading or Sunderland and saying "Ok, I'll come then". He's playing a dangerous game. I can easily see him rotting in the reserves for the rest of the season, which suits no-one.

1 hour ago, VulcanRam said:

So if Wolves don't come in for him, he's going to look pretty stupid turning round to Reading or Sunderland and saying "Ok, I'll come then". He's playing a dangerous game. I can easily see him rotting in the reserves for the rest of the season, which suits no-one.

Maybe he wants to play for Derby county and help get us promotion- he has contributed a heck of a lot more than the non playing high earners 

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Maybe he wants to play for Derby county and help get us promotion- he has contributed a heck of a lot more than the non playing high earners 

And maybe in the summer it will be easier to get a transfer to a club that will be pushing for promotion when they are (possibly) no longer our rivals? Why on earth would Martin want to go to strugglers Sunderland or mid-table Reading now?

Archived