Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

4 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Ok, I understand that, do u think a loan for lukas jutkwikes or however it's spelt is not a good deal until CM came back or a 750k bid for bogle is not worth it? Do you honestly think Mac will crack it next year?? 

Bris would you prefer  Rowett? I know you actually know football so what do you think?? 

But why bring in a loan? The chances of us making the top six were remote to say the least, so why bring in a player who isn't likely to be here beyond the summer? Nugent will be here next season.

And no I wouldn't prefer Rowett. The guy did a decent job at Burton and Birmingham, but both under very different circumstances. At Brum, they were a counterattacking side.

Derby, under Mel's vision, will look to dominate the ball and play on the front foot. Rowett has no managerial experience playing this way, so it would be a big risk in hoping that he can adapt.

In McClaren we have a manager who can get us playing the way in which Mel wants. Is there anybody here who didn't enjoy the football we played in 2013/14 and for the most part of 2014/15?

But with our current squad as it is, that standard is way off. McClaren needs to be given the resources and time to build back towards that. He needs help in the recruitment department.

I'm no expert, but I've mentioned countless times the sort of players which we need. I'm only a fan of the club, so surely those employed by DCFC should have a broader knowledge than me.

The so-called experts, with the resources we have, should be able to bring in the right sort of players to fit the exact roles which we need in the team. If they can't, then it's honestly a complete shambles.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's performance was no different to those Performances under Pearson.

Wasn't Pearson fault and not Mac's either, I keep saying it - those players have to take responsibility once they cross that white line.

They are a disgrace to the shirt, if I was Mel I would refuse to pay them and **** them off. 

Was that performance worse than Leeds and Norwich, yes possible so.

Nothing constructive to add apart from some lame excuses about missing key players.  So .... getting the airbrush out and pretending this was just a bad dream.

night all. I'll be there on April fools day for the next home game. Oh .. It's QPR. There is a ghost in the machine. :unsure:

PistoldPete2
Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

I thought Leeds was as bad as it could get but that was even worse.....

I was worse than leeds for sure. But not as bad as Bristol City first half which really must be as bad as it can ever get. Can't it? Can't it? 

I had a good day daaaahn south and wasn't bothered by the result as we're tenth and they're second and expected such a result. I came to have a good day out and support.

Only downside from today is a 60 year old cockney coming on to me in a bar. And Birra Moreta… what the **** is that **** supposed to be? 

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

A white and very nice bottle of white..Sauvignon Blanc first half. "Horologist" from Morrissons, £8.

A red...Cairanne...from M & S, £10 from M & S second half. 

The red is superb and should pretty much obliterate that performance from all of my memory cells pretty much for ever. Me, tomorrow:

Me (circa 9 am tomorrow): "Hey! How did we do against Brighton last night lads?" :mellow:

...Hey..I fukin' love you all...youre me best mates...fcku football...where's that shery from christams lads..si nce I was yuing...i fol-owed the...dfcc..team for meeee!:mellow:

Mac now on Sky lets see what he has to say....

He does a Mike Bassett 3 cheers for Brighton...hip hip

What a clueless man this is

He has no idea what to say - and that is our manager !!!!!!!!!!

Please just go - clueless clueless clueless

14 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

It's not just tonight either. I  came on this forum when we started to do well and said that we needed to buy midfield players. 

I was set upon by posters who told me we had an abundance of talent there.

Bryson, Butterfield and De Sart looked like three fans who had won a competition to play for Derby.

Not an ounce of nous between them.

And Olsson is the worst left back we've had in a long time. He offers nothing.

P.s. Please take  the arm band off Alex Pearce. It's too tight and it's shutting off the blood flow to his brain.

I've paid/been sponsored to play for Derby in the Football Aid game at Pride Park in the summer. Been slightly worried about letting people down BUT not anymore:whistle:

6 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

Interesting stat 6 points in the last 9 games.

The 9 games under Pearson was 6 points in 9 games.

Thats why i said beforehand that a win from one of the two home  games (barnsley and preston) was essential 

sadly dropping more home points and losing tonight was to be expected.

Also nice to see that some of the fans make cossetted multi-millionaire and part-time 'worker' Darren Bent laugh.

How dare those people have an opinion? Who do they think they are, toiling away working 37.5 hour weeks in jobs they may even hate to feed their families, criticising society's heroes, professional footballers?

Darren Bent saves lives and puts food on peoples tables. Oh no, wait, he's a ****.

3 minutes ago, cannable said:

I had a good day daaaahn south and wasn't bothered by the result as we're tenth and they're second and expected such a result. I came to have a good day out and support.

Only downside from today is a 60 year old cockney coming on to me in a bar. And Birra Moreta… what the **** is that **** supposed to be? 

Male or female? :mellow:

Shame this isn't Fantasy football league we could play the wildcard and change the entire team but as this is real life all we can hope for now is that we can get rid of as much of this team as possible and bring new faces over the summer.

Archived