Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bris Vegas said:

What? Butterfield has been playing as the linking midfielder. His job is to link the defence to the attack. But he has totally shyed away from his responsibility. He has just passed sideways and backwards.

He may aswell not be playing if he's going to do that.

I'm not scapegoating him. But he's been terrible and not followed his role in the team. Do you think Mac instructed him to just get the ball and pass it sideways/backwards? He could have selected a 15-year-old academy player to do that.

He's been poor. But not as poor as your initial post suggested. 

Thoughts on Hughes?

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Total rubbish. Mac said he couldn't improve this squad in January. Really? I mean really!!! The tea lady would be better then some of this ******* lot!!!

get rid and get someone that knows how to manage

When we've already got a bloated squad, why make it bigger with a risky January signing?  We should have gone for Hourinhane. But if Villa were offering silly wages, it wouldn't have been wise to trump them.

The problem is we aren't playing football. Hoofs out for goal kicks in the first half. I haven't bothered watching the second half because I got kicked out of the pub but I guess it was the same. 

Brighton have moved forward since our 6 - 2 win in the play offs. We have gone backwards by a long way.

****Message to Mel... It ain't working pal we're going the wrong way****

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Do you think a different manager would get this lot playing better?

Take Hughton for example... Did you see his record when he took over Brighton (a team which finished top 6 the season before) midway through the 2014/15 season?

24 points from 22 games. That's near relegation form.

Mac's record is miles better than that this season. In the following summer Hughton shaped Brighton's current squad. Mac deserves the summer to do exactly the same to us.

Difference is that was one season we have been here before with McLaren , its like deja vu , we need to be really brave and get a new manager and clear this team out , the problem with Pearson is that we didnt sell enough in the summer and reshape the team , he basically had to manage a team that ran to Mummy and said , we don't like the nasty man he shouts at us

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Do you think a different manager would get this lot playing better?

Take Hughton for example... Did you see his record when he took over Brighton (a team which finished top 6 the season before) midway through the 2014/15 season?

24 points from 22 games. That's near relegation form.

Mac's record is miles better than that this season. In the following summer Hughton shaped Brighton's current squad. Mac deserves the summer to do exactly the same to us.

Mac is s*** always has been done f*** all. What do u think he will do in the summer the whole squard needs changing 

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Would make a refreshing change for Mac to come out and say how bad the players are and that with the remaining X amount of games they are playing for the future.

Genuinely was anyone NOT expecting this tonight?

i predicted we would win 1-2 :D

Archived