Vydra 6 and thanks for trying a bit

Ince 5 nothing to work with

Bent 3 that's why he shouldn't be getting another contract  

Hughes 5 game was gone but very little done

Bryson 5 and thanks for caring 

Mac - wrong team wrong set up, in fact nothing positive 

Contributed to 2 of their goals

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

There is a difference between having a bad game, and ignoring your role in the team. I'd accept a player have a mare. Trying, but his ideas just not coming off. I get that.

But what is Butterfield actually doing? He's just gone backwards or sideways. That's not even taking a risk. That's literally doing feck all. Get the ball, and pass to Pearce or Baird. Are they our creative players now?

Butterfield's role is to link the defence and the attack. He's not even attempted to do that.

Class post and bang on

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Carson - 4 looked like a rabbit in the headlights

Christie- 5 for being our most creative player

Baird. - 7 for being the only one to know their job

Pearce 3  poor at everything     

Olson  5 nothing really

De sart 4 contributed nothing

Butterfield 2 for putting his shirt on the right way round

Nugent 5 nothing to work with

Vydra 6 and thanks for trying a bit

Ince 5 nothing to work with

Bent 3 that's why he shouldn't be getting another contract  

Hughes 5 game was gone but very little done

Bryson 5 and thanks for caring 

Mac - wrong team wrong set up, in fact nothing positive 

Butterfield losses 1 point for playing with his hair too much.. 

you didn't rate mac??? 

-3 for being a dick 

4 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Why houraine? What about a striker? 

Nugent was brought in as cover for Martin. Ideally Martin would have been brought back, but blockhead Pearson made sure that wasn't an option. Why go out and bring in yet another one when he will be second fiddle to Martin next season.

5 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Difference is that was one season we have been here before with McLaren , its like deja vu , we need to be really brave and get a new manager and clear this team out , the problem with Pearson is that we didnt sell enough in the summer and reshape the team , he basically had to manage a team that ran to Mummy and said , we don't like the nasty man he shouts at us

so true, player power has ruined us,no wonder hendrick wanted out.

Work rate, hunger, desire... all missing. You can't blame the manager for that. Look at what happened to Leicester when Ranieri left. The players decided they'd get stuck in, but they got their manager sacked before they'd do it. The team makes the decisions how much effort they're going to put in on the pitch. No work rate, no effort. That's what the players decided to do tonight. Start shipping them out in the summer. Season is well and truly over, it was before tonight in fairness. I honestly would start looking at putting players on the pitch who have desire. Like many, I'd rather see passion and desire and lose than another season of "passive". Passive is NOT what we expect. Ship 'em out. But, keep Steve.  

We need a captain/leader figure. I don't know who and won't pretend to but we need someone in there. Look at the Brighton team, I doubt they would swap any of their players for ours. Arguably they might swap Murray for Martin and that says it all. Roll on the end of the season and a break. I actually dread SM interviews now. 

Dreadful just dreadful, Derby County and all employed hang your heads in shame. Darren Bent what will you tweet tonight? Massive massive shake up needed, this bunch don't go be a single @@@@

1 minute ago, Ramitupper said:

Work rate, hunger, desire... all missing. You can't blame the manager for that. Look at what happened to Leicester when Ranieri left. The players decided they'd get stuck in, but they got their manager sacked before they'd do it. The team makes the decisions how much effort they're going to put in on the pitch. No work rate, no effort. That's what the players decided to do tonight. Start shipping them out in the summer. Season is well and truly over, it was before tonight in fairness. I honestly would start looking at putting players on the pitch who have desire. Like many, I'd rather see passion and desire and lose than another season of "passive". Passive is NOT what we expect. Ship 'em out. But, keep Steve.  

Too right. Mel is gonna have to take a hit - he agreed to sign so much rubbish.

Archived