Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame nigel pearson for this mess getting rid of chris martin and jeff hendrick jake buxton these players were willing go to war for this club and steve mac trying to sort out the mess that he left and clemment and destroyed our attacking style of play. Thanks a lot nigel pearson and clemment.

9 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Hope the work situation picks up soon. I have an office in Aberdeen and it is struggling as well... Oil prices are on the up which will help up there. Other than that get into the Salmon game, still busy up there thanks to the Russians.

Like I said, the club will be very aware of people's apathy, it was a huge issue with Clough and ultimately did for him.

We need something to pick everyone up.. Something, anything.

Massive game now on Saturday after the Brighton performance.. This was a nothing Derby in all honesty, both poor teams in a poor season for both. If we lay down next Saturday to them, it is going to get messy. If the performance is as inept as Brighton, I seriously think there will have to be some fallout. If he knows the problem and says he can sort it.. Well i'm still waiting.

Over to you Steve, no poxy statements, no tweets from Bent.. Baton down the hatches and get something out of this Lada of a team on Saturday. Nowhere to hide now.. I could even take a loss if I got a performance.. FFS did I just say that!! That's where I am now.

Good luck with the coaching.. 

Cheers Angry Ram. 

Archived