Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought de Sart started really brightly but gradually making mistakes. Will not really here but every know and then does something that makes you remember why you love him. Nugent working hard and laying off some good little balls that no-one is making the most of.  Tom - stop trying to complicate things! 

Rus sell been out of the game for large parts and Lowe looking a bit shaky too. Cyrus seems to be playing as a sort of third centre back he keeps tucking in.

I think Baird and Pearce are working hard and look ok in the main.

We're going to pay for one of these errors soon if we don't wake up a bit.

COYR! 

Just now, angieram said:

Thought de Sart started really brightly but gradually making mistakes. Will not really here but every know and then does something that makes you remember why you love him. Nugent working hard and laying off some good little balls that no-one is making the most of.  Tom - stop trying to complicate things! 

Rus sell been out of the game for large parts and Lowe looking a bit shaky too. Cyrus seems to be playing as a sort of third centre back he keeps tucking in.

I think Baird and Pearce are working hard and look ok in the main.

We're going to pay for one of these errors soon if we don't wake up a bit.

COYR! 

SKY are saying Blackburn took control as the half developed....

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Absolutely nothing. (According to radio Derby, but it's hard to tell at times.) 

i do know that Ramage was dropped for the 1991 play off semi final against Rovers though.

Didn't realise he'd been summarising that long

Teams just sit and wait for Derby to faff around and concede possession, then they spring and overrun us, nick a soft goal and say thanks very much. Can we break the mould tonight for a change?

Really need to score, to set Blackburn's fragile confidence on edge.

Less than 10,600 at Ewood tonight. Welcome to the fulminating fire pit that is Blackburn Rovers, Mr Mowbray!

Are Derby players more interested than the Lancashire public?

Archived