Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those not there.....

Like a morgue in here. Apathy everywhere. First 20 minutes I thought we looked like we were going to coast it, but we never created much despite threatening to. Ince and Nugent looked lively. 

Then Hughes and De Sart started gifting them the ball, poor passing and weak in the challenge. In all honesty I have no idea how we've not gone in at half time at least a goal behind. Emnes very tricky, should have scored. Carson keeping us in it at that point.

Grabbed possession back towards the end but really, it's the same as we've seen recently. Everything looks safe and cautious. We are fortunate not to be losing chances wise. And I'm a happy clapper! 

Off for a pie and a pint. :)

1 hour ago, Warren Hobhead said:

For those not there.....

Like a morgue in here. Apathy everywhere. First 20 minutes I thought we looked like we were going to coast it, but we never created much despite threatening to. Ince and Nugent looked lively. 

Then Hughes and De Sart started gifting them the ball, poor passing and weak in the challenge. In all honesty I have no idea how we've not gone in at half time at least a goal behind. Emnes very tricky, should have scored. Carson keeping us in it at that point.

Grabbed possession back towards the end but really, it's the same as we've seen recently. Everything looks safe and cautious. We are fortunate not to be losing chances wise. And I'm a happy clapper! 

Off for a pie and a pint. :)

Cheers Warren. Enjoy your pint

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Would like to see vydra with Nugent.....Let's see how that works out second half

We seem a bit toothless

Has it been tried yet? Yeh for de sart wasnt impressed against Burton and hes seems to doing it again tonight.

Just now, reveldevil said:

I seem to have the power to knock Radio Derby off air, simply by opening and closing my microwave door.

I'm happy to accept bids and payment via BACS should anyone be interested?

Wait a minute and you'll get some bids

Just now, Boycie said:

Absolutely nothing. (According to radio Derby, but it's hard to tell at times.) 

i do know that Ramage was dropped for the 1991 play off semi final against Rovers though.

Cracking stat. 

Sky news are showing the clips tonight. All they could muster from first half was a Carson save from emnes followed by a hoof over the bar. 

Archived