Are we in crisis?.

Shaftesbury st

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a knee jerk reaction. 

I've been aware sometime STEVIE MAC was being lucky ... 

Burton at home .. 

Bristol City .. 

Cardiff city ... 

And now Villa....... 

ALL clubs on their knees ..... 

McClaren is a loser .... 

1 hour ago, GerryDaly said:

Freeze frame the Championship table over Xmas ... 

Have a look at just where DCFC are .... 

Bristol City/Cardiff/Burton /Villa .... that's 12 points ... 

Maybe just different perspectives from my fellow posters here ... 

STEVIE MAC is maybe the man to keep us in the CHAMPIONSHIP ... 

Just read that.

Mel to blame - yes absolutely, Clement and Pearson were both his appointments, he also sanctioned the 25m spent on overrated personnel which has led to the completely unbalanced squad we have today! He's got it wrong which he effectively admitted by re-appointing McClaren. Brave move to do that, time will tell if it's the right call. I think it will be as long as he's given time and I think Mel will give him that.

Are we in crisis? Get Real, Phil Brown and the 3 amigos, that was crisis!

5 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

You want promotion!

You backed Pearson!

Only one word sums these statements Delusional.

So losing away to a club who before playing us couldn't buy a win ... on the back of not scoring a goal at home to MIGHTY BURTON ALBION... on the back of losing at home to clubs again who could not buy wins .... 

and I'm delusional lol lol 

Methinks I'm not the one being delusional here ... :lol:

But it's all good fun . :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

So losing away to a club who before playing us couldn't buy a win ... on the back of not scoring a goal at home to MIGHTY BURTON ALBION... on the back of losing at home to clubs again who could not buy wins ....

Burton are a Championship club, anyone can beat anyone.  There are ups and downs, that's football. 

Who do some people actually think we are? :lol: 

I've got issues and frustrations with current players etc and at current performances but the lack of respect some people show other teams bemuses me at times. We're an absolute nobody at this level currently, just another has bin, whatever happened 40 years ago doesn't count for much come 3pm on a Saturday! 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Who do some people actually think we are? :lol: 

I've got issues and frustrations with current players etc and at current performances but the lack of respect some people show other teams bemuses me at times. We're an absolute nobody at this level currently, just another has bin, whatever happened 40 years ago doesn't count for much come 3pm on a Saturday! 

Again. 

Garbage. 

We bring in 26k plus on home gates.. 

We DO have a history.... 

Who do you think we are out of interest then ??

No we're not in crisis but we could be if we change manager again.

Clough who had nearly five years in charge had time to assemble some good players. He just didn't know how to get the best out of them. Since then we've chopped and changed our manager, so for one reason or another we've never had a settled side. Different managers bringing in new players to suit how they wanted the team to play. As stated on another thread we now have a mish mash of players, some unsuitable for how  McClaren wants the team to play, some just not good enough. So McClaren needs to be allowed the time to rebuild like we gave Clough.

I want Derby to be promoted but I'm willing to wait so we have a team that is good enough to get us up and keep us there and not have a repeat of the last time we were promoted.

Archived