Are we in crisis?.

Shaftesbury st

Not in crisis.....

Just the changes that have took place over last couple of seasons have caught up with us.

Crying out for stability. Desperate for summer, massive one for the club. Do we stick (which I hope) or twist yet again.

Pivotal summer, stability please. 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GerryDaly said:

Yes you can put all the naff stuff you can find on the net to make me look silly ... lol lol 

The brolly is not the answer for my club... 

I look forward to digging this thread up in a few years time .. Hopefully I will be wrong.... 

But er..... 

For someone who was banging on about "Who we are" earlier, I do feel the need to ask, are you new to Derby County?

Stability is for Gillingham in league two ... 

We had the chance this season ... 

Newcastle were a laffing stock last season in the prem and now look like REAL MADRID in this division .... what's changed ??? 

I'm getting tired of this STABILITY mentality at DCFC ... 

HULL and BURNLEY are not exactly barca and Inter ... 

I wanna get outta this division as soon as possible. 

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

For someone who was banging on about "Who we are" earlier, I do feel the need to ask, are you new to Derby County?

lol lol 

Is that relevant ? 

Usual response tho  on football sites .. 

Where were you when my Gran's chippy woz being bombed lol lol 

9 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Stability is for Gillingham in league two ... 

We had the chance this season ... 

Newcastle were a laffing stock last season in the prem and now look like REAL MADRID in this division .... what's changed ??? 

I'm getting tired of this STABILITY mentality at DCFC ... 

HULL and BURNLEY are not exactly barca and Inter ... 

I wanna get outta this division as soon as possible. 

So the chopping and changing is the way forward then? We've been anything but stable last couple of seasons. Where are we now? 

But errrrr

2 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

lol lol 

Is that relevant ? 

Usual response tho  on football sites .. 

Where were you when my mam's chippy woz being bombed lol lol 

You are funny my friend.

You're entitled to your opinion, and it's clear you don't like McClaren (did he run over your dog?) but with a bit of perspective or self awareness you might find your posts are being a bit over the top.

19 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

You answered your own question. What has changed is that they are playing in the championship and playing against lesser teams than last season.

Also how did they get on today at home against Bristol City? Surely anything less than a big home win shows that they are rubbish and don't deserve promotion....

1 hour ago, GerryDaly said:

Again. 

Garbage. 

We bring in 26k plus on home gates.. 

We DO have a history.... 

Who do you think we are out of interest then ??

Who cares about home gates? We're not reliant on them, they don't win us any points and there's no evidence that they even help us in anyway shape of form other than putting a few pennies into the transfer kitty. Meaningless stat. One for those that normally don't have anything to shout about.

Every club has history, we're not special or unique in any way shape or form to the average person. Burton Albion have history, they've pissed their way up the football league in the past ten years with ease, much more than we have done in that time. 

Who do I think we are? We're Derby County, a club that has spent the majority of the past decade in the championship along with loads of other clubs that have similar and even better history than we do. Shall we continue living in the past or shall we accept the current? Respect our history by all means but don't be so ignorant in thinking we're alone. Maybe add a little insight instead of just writing 'garbage' every other post. 

46 minutes ago, rynny said:

You answered your own question. What has changed is that they are playing in the championship and playing against lesser teams than last season.

Also how did they get on today at home against Bristol City? Surely anything less than a big home win shows that they are rubbish and don't deserve promotion....

No I didn't . 

Newcastle were a laughing stock last season but this season they look like Real ... 

We are happy Derby fans under saint Stevie Mac wallowing in mid table ... 

32 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Who cares about home gates? We're not reliant on them, they don't win us any points and there's no evidence that they even help us in anyway shape of form other than putting a few pennies into the transfer kitty. Meaningless stat. One for those that normally don't have anything to shout about.

Every club has history, we're not special or unique in any way shape or form to the average person. Burton Albion have history, they've pissed their way up the football league in the past ten years with ease, much more than we have done in that time. 

Who do I think we are? We're Derby County, a club that has spent the majority of the past decade in the championship along with loads of other clubs that have similar and even better history than we do. Shall we continue living in the past or shall we accept the current? Respect our history by all means but don't be so ignorant in thinking we're alone. Maybe add a little insight instead of just writing 'garbage' every other post. 

With some folk , it's just a matter of knowing when to let go :thumbsup:

Is it possible that collectively we still remember the humiliation of our last time in the PL and the unalloyed misery to have the worst record of any team? I say this because it seems that every February the collective arse starts flapping in spectacular fashion. In short we don't want to go up and start a relegation battle that begins in August...

15 hours ago, DerbyRam! said:

I honestly don't think we would be any worse off in the table had Pearson stayed!!!! Should have been given a season to make it click!

I don't care about league position, if I had watched another 15 games of that turgid anti football I would be seriously considering not renewing.

As disappointed as I am at this season fizzling out, I already look forward to next season with renewed hope.

Archived