Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Saw this tweet while I was in a meeting downstairs but absolutely had to share it

Take care folks. Some say they're like the Mafia. Only fearless.

we are on the way to Fester , not sure if we should turn back in case we bump into ollie and his school friends , sorry The Fearless Mafia , hope ollie and the boys are allowed to stay out a bit later if it goes to extra time , what with it being a school night and all , see you later BOYS  we are shaking

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it more depressing that the kid is now putting up 'fishing' gifs, laughing like he planned it. What's the point? He must have **** all going on in his life to busy himself with, baiting responses with pointless comments on twitter and being amused by it. I'm a bit depressed by his existence if that's his choice of fun, must not have a lot going for him, bless him.

Afternoon @RamsPolls .

3 minutes ago, Alex W said:

I find it more depressing that the kid is now putting up 'fishing' gifs, laughing like he planned it. What's the point? He must have **** all going on in his life to busy himself with, baiting responses with pointless comments on twitter and being amused by it. I'm a bit depressed by his existence if that's his choice of fun, must not have a lot going for him, bless him.

Afternoon @RamsPolls .

I feel like this is an indirect at me :ph34r: 

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Saw this tweet while I was in a meeting downstairs but absolutely had to share it

Take care folks. Some say they're like the Mafia. Only fearless.

Only a true gangsta would completely cover his face like that to conceal his identity:blink:.(or advertise it on the net).

46 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

we are on the way to Fester , not sure if we should turn back in case we bump into ollie and his school friends , sorry The Fearless Mafia , hope ollie and the boys are allowed to stay out a bit later if it goes to extra time , what with it being a school night and all , see you later BOYS  we are shaking

Ollies still on his paper round :thumbsup:

Just heard on the grapevine that a load of fearless mafia have asked a bloke if he can go into the shop for 10 Benson, telling him he can keep the change for doing it for them.

With that level of intimidation I am glad I decided to stay at home under the bed after visiting the garden centre.

8 minutes ago, KBB said:

Just heard on the grapevine that a load of fearless mafia have asked a bloke if he can go into the shop for 10 Benson, telling him he can keep the change for doing it for them.

With that level of intimidation I am glad I decided to stay at home under the bed after visiting the garden centre.

I bet nobody even dare ask if they can go halves! To be fair to the lad, he's at least spelled 'their' the correct way. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

6-0: Blackman (6)

couple of shinners, one off his knee, a header onto his shoulder that loops in, a deflected pea-roller and a pen.

Absolute hero, retains his place for the rest of the season. Y'all heard it here first :thumbsup:

Can happen...:mellow:

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Checked dis Ollie mofo an for real guy's a player wit proper firm and all. Dem's crewed up an ready bros, hangin on da streets an in da hood. Believe....

Here's dem tooling up wiv sherbet dibdabs and ting before night of nuff madness. Be afraid....

article-0-1A7DF5C800000578-501_634x336.j

They looked organised and proper tooled up...

4 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Checked dis Ollie mofo an for real guy's a player wit proper firm and all. Dem's crewed up an ready bros, hangin on da streets an in da hood. Believe....

Here's dem tooling up wiv sherbet dibdabs and ting before night of nuff madness. Be afraid....

article-0-1A7DF5C800000578-501_634x336.j

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Spare ticket going face value - PM me in next ten minutes if anyone interested.

Was only kidding @rammieib - no need to stay home ;)

Archived