Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the beeb having a balanced lot of pundits...presented by lineker, O'Neill, even our one ex derby pundit is most recognized from his time at Leicester.

3 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Already want to punch these 4 clowns on BBC1.

Has Savage got to go straight to a gig after with 'The Cartoons'...

5 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

We are going to have a go ! Strong team , we've got a strong squad let's use it .

We do have a strong squad i agree but it like to see carson in goal & incey starting. Id just like to see our best options available in every position

i hope we win though 

There's 8 changes but really, how weak is it?

Goalkeeper is weaker but it's a good opportunity to play Mitchell. He's an England U21 international so he can't be that bad can he?

RB - Christie was our first choice until his injury

CBs - Keogh and Shackell - good enough for a play-off spot last year.

LB - Some would have Lowe as our starting LB in league games if he stayed fit.

Midfield - Johnson a regular, Butterfield a frequent in our squad either starting or bench. De Sart good enough to play in a side that won away at PL West Brom.

Wingers - Anya cost us £4m. Camara had a good cameo against Newcastle, unlucky not to get 2 assists.

Striker - Blackman's first game for us in his actual position.

Changes yes, but we haven't played the U23 side. We've fielded a decent side and Leicester have made even more changes than us. We've still left ourselves with a decent chance of going through without really risking many first team players ahead of a sequence of important home league games.

3 minutes ago, Rample said:

Jeez, and Vydra still can't get a game.  Why does Pearce keep missing out?

I suspect his entire season of playing no football may have effected his long term stamina. 

Archived