Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

4 minutes ago, KBB said:

I was going to go tonight, but now I've heard the fearless mafia, and particularly Ollie Parsons, are about, I'm going to stay at home and hide under the bed.

Well you're the lucky one, as a Derby fan living in Leicester I am in constant fear of the FM (Fearless Mafia)......:(:(

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KBB said:

I was going to go tonight, but now I've heard the fearless mafia, and particularly Ollie Parsons, are about, I'm going to stay at home and hide under the bed.

So that's the trip to the garden centre reinstated .. Wise move.

3 hours ago, David said:

Shown he can score a penalty which in recent seasons has proven quite difficult for many players at the club, positive right there!

He can David, the one thing he has been very good at in his career, I have heard he is starting tonight along with Christie and Lowe so we will see.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Saw this tweet while I was in a meeting downstairs but absolutely had to share it

Take care folks. Some say they're like the Mafia. Only fearless.

Lolz - Ollie looks terrifying. Least he would be at age 12 with my lunch money in my pocket. 

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Bit concerned for the poor lad as his puffa jacket appears to be devouring him from the neck up.

Careful..puffa jacket may be a ruse to conceal his array of hard-baked conkers, bits of string, pen-knife & that sort of thing...

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

ITK (in the know)
I could explain but the FM would come after me from all angles.

And the S&J (Saxons and Jutes)

Archived