Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Warren Hobhead said:

I'm told that Blackman does indeed start tonight. Hero by tomorrow morning. 

57 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I'm told that Blackman does indeed start tonight.  Scapegoat by tomorrow morning.................sorted. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, unclej said:

I really hope Nick Blackman comes nowhere near the team sheet tonight. What a raging failure in front of goal that bloke is.  

Bloody hell, that didn't take long!:thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, unclej said:

I really hope Nick Blackman comes nowhere near the team sheet tonight. What a raging failure in front of goal that bloke is.  

Yep, the guy that has only started 7 games for us since he arrived here and there with 3 different managers to work under. 

You know it might be worth maybe giving the guy a chance, run of games before ending his career.

could have done without the Chairman flying in with a vote of confidence for the foxes, Ranieri has had some column inches with the press since the vote, we could have done with a George Thorne tonight that would have plugged the hole between the defence and midfield that was evident in the first leg.

Going to the game tonight , cant believe the negativity building up on here against certain players already, get behind the lads , give them every ounce of support , and while the Fester fans are booing i for one hopes that Nick Blackman rams in the winner to shut a few of you up on here who want him out of the club before hes been given a proper chance

2 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Going to the game tonight , cant believe the negativity building up on here against certain players already, get behind the lads , give them every ounce of support , and while the Fester fans are booing i for one hopes that Nick Blackman rams in the winner to shut a few of you up on here who want him out of the club before hes been given a proper chance

yeah maybe send them inside for 6 months to teach them a lesson.

Rams have got a decent record in cup replays...and apparently the news on Johnson and Bryson is better than we thought..both could feature, Jono almost certainly.

Not sure about Blackman tbh but what the hell...give him a run..there's always Nugent to come off the bench and bite his old club if we need a late goal.

Just come on you mighty f***ing Rams!!

3 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

Rams have got a decent record in cup replays...and apparently the news on Johnson and Bryson is better than we thought..both could feature, Jono almost certainly.

Not sure about Blackman tbh but what the hell...give him a run..there's always Nugent to come off the bench and bite his old club if we need a late goal.

Just come on you mighty f***ing Rams!!

Mac hasn't asked me yet but I Am ready if needed. Dream come true 

i can see the headlines .. 58 year rolls back the years and drives stoppage time winner in the top corner 

Just now, jono said:

i can see the headlines .. 58 year rolls back the years and drives stoppage time winner in the top corner 

Haha!

Well I could say summat negative like you've got about as much chance as Blackman but I'm not going to...lol

We all need to get behind them tonight and who knows Blackman might hopefully prove to the unlikely hero..

2 hours ago, David said:

Yep, the guy that has only started 7 games for us since he arrived here and there with 3 different managers to work under. 

You know it might be worth maybe giving the guy a chance, run of games before ending his career.

Would be really nice if he did contribute something positive but in all his appearances so far he just hasn't shown anything, we are all optimistic but not expectant but strangely I am more expectant of Vydra producing good stuff.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Would be really nice if he did contribute something positive but in all his appearances so far he just hasn't shown anything, we are all optimistic but not expectant but strangely I am more expectant of Vydra producing good stuff.

Shown he can score a penalty which in recent seasons has proven quite difficult for many players at the club, positive right there!

Hey to everyone who is going tonight lets have a sea black and white tonight in the away with well over 4k of derby fans hopeful near to damn it sold out away end. Lets have everyone full voice and send our lads to next round.  Lets have flags scaves banners and black and white ballions released it will look truely fanstic and give our lads extra lift and lets recreate noise level against southhamptaion send them to next round.

59 minutes ago, jono said:

Bloody kids!...............:thumbsup:

I can see the headlines...................64 year old grabs late winner in tank top, bell bottoms and Crispin Wings retro boots!

Archived