Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

They are there for the taking tonight, it's imperative we get at them from the first whistle and show the desire we know the team are capable of.

Got a bad feeling we are going to start slow again and give them far to much respect, early goal for them will settle them and keep the fans on side 

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this tweet while I was in a meeting downstairs but absolutely had to share it

Take care folks. Some say they're like the Mafia. Only fearless.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Saw this tweet while I was in a meeting downstairs but absolutely had to share it

If it's anything like the Man U game there will be non of em left at full time. 

31 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Bloody kids!...............:thumbsup:

I can see the headlines...................64 year old grabs late winner in tank top, bell bottoms and Crispin Wings retro boots!

64 year old grabs late winner and celebrates by visiting the local garden centre and having a nice sit down and a lovely cup of tea.

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yes because the authentic MAFIA in Sicilly were always known for being "scardy cats" so I'm pleased they have clarified that one. :mellow:

4 hours ago, unclej said:

I really hope Nick Blackman comes nowhere near the team sheet tonight. What a raging failure in front of goal that bloke is.  

Bookmarked

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

It's always weird when someone uses an acronym that the straight away spell out eg FM (Fearless Mafia). Just...why??

Archived