Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we should stick with the present squad till the end of the season unless some one becomes available without getting into a bidding war,prefer us to sort out Lb position and review the squad when Macs seen what he can get out og them,Mcormac is silly money in my opinion and we have enough over priced players in the squad without purchasing another.Lets offload a few who SM doesnt see as useful First ,dont see Mcormac being the difference between us going up this season.

FROM THE DERBY TELEGRAPH THIS MORNING

Derby County look unlikely to make a late swoop for Aston Villa striker Ross McCormack.

Derby have been linked with a move for the Scotland international ahead of next week's transfer deadline.

However, the Rams are not expected to splash the cash on the 30-year-old forward this month, the Derby Telegraph understands.

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-transfer-talk-latest-on-rams-link-with-aston-villa-striker-ross-mccormack/story-30087139-detail/story.html#e8fyWFo5ESHDb0vi.99

From someone who has wanted us to sign Ross for ages. Good!

Im no fan of Steve Bruce but shaming McCormack was the best thing he could have done.

I still feel there must be something bubbling away in the background in terms of transfers.

You don't get Chris Evans back to head a recruitment team to only get Da Saart who maclaren knew anyway and Nugent who we all know about.

Just glad we aren't splashing the cash on him.

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

From someone who has wanted us to sign Ross for ages. Good!

Im no fan of Steve Bruce but shaming McCormack was the best thing he could have done.

I still feel there must be something bubbling away in the background in terms of transfers.

You don't get Chris Evans back to head a recruitment team to only get Da Saart who maclaren knew anyway and Nugent who we all know about.

Just glad we aren't splashing the cash on him.

I'm not sure anything will be bubbling away unless it's a loan deal.

With no more signings, ignoring the goalkeepers, players out on loan and excluding Forsyth/Thorne we STILL have 20 senior pros playing for 10 outfield positions:

DF: Christie, Baird, Keogh, Pearce, Shackell, Olsson, Lowe

MF: De Sart, Johnson, Hughes, Bryson, Butterfield

R/L FW: Ince, Blackman, Russell, Anya, Camara

C FW: Bent, Nugent, Vydra

Unless there are more outgoings, I can't see any room for any more permanent signings at this stage... Unless they're too good to ignore.

26 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Would you class Bakary Sako as "too good to ignore"? I would.

I would class him as someone who has hardly played for two years and a big risk in terms of transfer fee and wages,very decent for two seasons in the championship with wolves but that as they say that is it and 29 basically 

then again we are renowned for taking risks with signings (naughty chaps and injury plagued history)

37 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So someone is taking a punt on Osborne or assombalonga and Ross is the apeasment?

I spoke to one of Osborne's close relatives last week and Newcastle were trying to push a six million pound deal through so that may well happen but maybe dependant on getting their former player Townsend back from palace or not, twists and turns

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I spoke to one of Osborne's close relatives last week and Newcastle were trying to push a six million pound deal through so that may well happen but maybe dependant on getting their former player Townsend back from palace or not, twists and turns

i heard the same story from another relative 

Archived