Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

He's at forest having a medical whilst forest have sent a locksmith round to check his gates and doors ,, expect a signing if all goes well McCormack stating he hopes he can complete before the window closes as there's a possibility he may not be able to open it again

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

What's the story behind this then?

Forest were close to signing George Boyd but bizarrely pulled out of the deal due to Boyd failing his medical due to eye sight issues (according to forest).

Luckily for Boyd it wasn't too serious and he has managed to carve a career out.

Basically forest couldn't afford him and it was Fawaz at his best.

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21288404

Try not to laugh too much :lol:

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Forest were close to signing George Boyd but bizarrely pulled out of the deal due to Boyd failing his medical due to eye sight issues (according to forest).

Luckily for Boyd it wasn't too serious and he has managed to carve a career out.

Basically forest couldn't afford him and it was Fawaz at his best.

God I love Fatwaz - I sincerely hope he never leaves Forest. He's comedy gold.

17 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It's as if some on here want signings just for the sake of it. We have a good squad. Get behind Nugent, Vydra & Blackman. They are all good players. Chris Martin back at season end as is George Thorne. Bring it on.

They want signings to stop other teams making signings - like Aston Villa. let them destroy their own club with their ridiculous, bloated transfer policy.

I'm perfectly happy with what we have, and as you say, next season we have Martin and Thorne to come back into the squad. It's not the end of the world if we don't go up this season - I like the Championship.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

They want signings to stop other teams making signings - like Aston Villa. let them destroy their own club with their ridiculous, bloated transfer policy.

I'm perfectly happy with what we have, and as you say, next season we have Martin and Thorne to come back into the squad. It's not the end of the world if we don't go up this season - I like the Championship.

I like the Championship too Eddie but have this thing where I want the team to win every match, and be top of the table, which is natural. So I'm always torn. Big fish in little pool or little fish in big pool.  I've resigned myself to another season in the Championship already this year. Be nice to be wrong tho. 

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

Also have Forsyth to come back as well.

20 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

I've resigned myself to another season in the Championship already this year. Be nice to be wrong tho. 

Admittedly the play offs are a lottery but we've got a great chance of grabbing a top 6 place. Anything can happen but i'm planning 3 trips to Wembley.:D

53 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It's as if some on here want signings just for the sake of it. We have a good squad. Get behind Nugent, Vydra & Blackman. They are all good players. Chris Martin back at season end as is George Thorne. Bring it on.

Have to quote this as I've busted my likes but agree totally! 

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Admittedly the play offs are a lottery but we've got a great chance of grabbing a top 6 place. Anything can happen but i'm planning 3 trips to Wembley.:D

My hotel's booked Uttox. I want us to win every match, you can't not, but a part of me, would rather watch a championship game than a premiership one.  Perhaps it's just bad memories. 

Archived