Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Do journalists ever proof read? You get a headline of,

Ross McCormack trains again with Aston Villa's Under-23s as Steve Bruce looks to offload £12million misfit

Followed by,

Villa boss Steve Bruce is furious with the £10million Scot for missing training last Monday after saying the electric gates at his house broke.

How difficult is it to be consistent throughout a written piece?

Bruce said after the 2-2 draw with Preston on Saturday that McCormack had missed several training sessions in the early part of last week, and on one occasion had used the excuse that his electric gates at his home wouldn't open. It's understood Bruce did go to McCormack's home to see the gates for himself, and was furious the striker had used that as a reason to skip training.

Disgraceful.

It doesn't even say whether Bruce managed to get the gates working.

19 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bruce said after the 2-2 draw with Preston on Saturday that McCormack had missed several training sessions in the early part of last week, and on one occasion had used the excuse that his electric gates at his home wouldn't open. It's understood Bruce did go to McCormack's home to see the gates for himself, and was furious the striker had used that as a reason to skip training.

Disgraceful.

It doesn't even say whether Bruce managed to get the gates working.

I'm sure he could. Using a galvanised nail hammered into one ear and a length of copper wire in the other, Mr Potato Head could serve as a rudimentary battery

19 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Seems like all usual #itk'ers have had there sources from within the club shut down.

thats what I heard from my source anyway.

From what I've heard, Sam has adopted a new method for dealing with those who leak new information 

firing-squad.jpg

22 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

If he can't unlock a gate, how is he going to unlock a defence? 

Exactly , if he can't manage da gate he won't cope with de fence.

Archived