Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, 86 points said:

Nugger. Was hoping a move back to Fulham might pave the way for Our Chrissy coming home. Guess not :(

Yes, I wondered whether one stuck gate might open the door for summat in this window.

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

On a list of 20 deals expected to be completed this month McCormack to join us on loan is on there - it is the Daily Express though! Although the rest on the list do look pretty likely.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/758580/done-deals-January-transfer-window-Premier-League-Championship-20-expected-sportgalleries

I really dislike spelling errors in journalism. Who is the team that Snodgrass is supposed to be joining? West Ham United of Middlesbrough? Who exactly are they? Are they like Hearts of Midlothian?:sleep:

44 minutes ago, rynny said:

I really dislike spelling errors in journalism. Who is the team that Snodgrass is supposed to be joining? West Ham United of Middlesbrough? Who exactly are they? Are they like Hearts of Midlothian?:sleep:

Hearts of Midlothian? Are they like Heart Of Midlothian??

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Exactly. Although some (most) would argue it is the second.

Not unthinkable that it was a sensible point made by chance by a ****wit. Just saying.

19 hours ago, Kernow said:

Be careful not to mix your vowels up...

18 hours ago, brady1993 said:

U is also dangerously close to I on the keyboard.

8 hours ago, Simsy said:

Yup be very careful... no one likes a Nagger!

7 hours ago, archied said:

Is it cause I is block?

Funny ****s :p

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Don't worry, he wouldn't make it for a medical - gates won't open. (Although he'll probably contact Benty for a lift!)

Should have had the medical here yesterday ?... wasn't Andre wisdom bringing him?..??

11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I would rather us sign someone like Omar Bogle for a lot less money than a tubby fella coming to his 30's that can't be bothered to train.

Agree totally, need to inject some fresh blood into the team. Being linked to is not enough. Sign up Watkins, Bogle and McAllister, Power to the young uns !!

14 minutes ago, ramant62 said:

Agree totally, need to inject some fresh blood into the team. Being linked to is not enough. Sign up Watkins, Bogle and McAllister, Power to the young uns !!

I agree to a certain extent but concerned that quite a few are brought in for the 'future' and never really seen again. It would be nice to bring a couple more in to challenge for the first team now...

Archived