A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Any excuse to get out of the slums, eh?

I wonder what their seat following is as a percentage of their home following. A bet it's close to 100%. 1500 home and 1500 away. They might not have many fans, but the ones they do have are ******* committed / mental (delete as appropriate). 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Forgive my ignorance but who is this nutter?

Close friends with Fawaz. Came over to Nottingham around the time Fawaz bought the club. He claims he's nothing to do with Forest, just a friend, but he's vocal about the club a lot and usually draws a lot of replies from disgruntled red dogs.

10 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I wonder if he has a similar song about Fawaz when he first joined. And I wonder if he'll be writing a similar song about mr. Moore in a few years time. 

It's been done.

Mr Moore

Lupin donor

Extraor

Dinary.

It's got trees in it as well.

Okay, so it's Forest and we've had a few chuckles, but it is genuinely sad to see a football club, any football club, in such a sorry state as Forest are in at the moment. We've dodged a bullet or two in the past and this could so easily have been us. Think SISU, or the 3 amigos.

This article spells out the sad truth of the last few years.

http://seatpitch.co.uk/2016/11/03/fawazs-four-years-of-failure/

I like to see Forest fans down in the dumps as much as the next man, but for me the non payment of small suppliers was a disgrace. For some of the small ones that's businesses and jobs on the line.

Some Forest fans actually backed him at the time too, *****. Credit to those who didn't.

Archived