A fridge too far

ramsbottom

2 hours ago, eddie said:

So have they been sold yet? Is the third star now only a matter of weeks away? We should be very afraid.

I know, man city of the Midlands yet again?.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/10/2017 at 12:08, eddie said:

Just a bit before - then there will be a period of mad collective rushing around by Fridgy and the Yanks as they try to update their accounts and lodge them with the Football League so they can finally come out of Umbongo, arrange half a dozen big-money transfers that would almost certainly see them out of relegation danger, and a minute before the transfer deadline they try to fax/email the details to the league and the FA - only for the City Ground at that precise moment to be plunged into darkness as the Electricity Board cut them off for non-payment of their bill.

That's funny simply because...it's likely to happen. Kenny Burns, John McGovern and Fawaz, in a, suddenly,  pitch black Board room, feeling each other's backsides whilst trying to find a lightswitch ...seconds before the FA Axe falls...

20 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I still dont get that video, what are they protesting about exactly? 

Paul, I rarely disagree with anything you say, I laugh at your funny posts and you seem like a intelligent bloke.

But you've let yourself down here. 

It's a video from early on in the relationship

1 minute ago, needles said:

Harsh. But fair.

Well he should know better. Sick of them coming on this forum bringing the IQ down. 

He'll come back, call me a name, go on to make great posts, become a respected poster like rynny used to be and he'll thank me for this

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well he should know better. Sick of them coming on this forum bringing the IQ down. 

He'll come back, call me a name, go on to make great posts, become a respected poster like rynny used to be and he'll thank me for this

Cobblers.

@rynny was never a respected poster.

;)

42 minutes ago, Alpha said:

28 minutes ago, eddie said:

Cobblers.

@rynny was never a respected poster.

;)

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Alpha said:

Paul, I rarely disagree with anything you say, I laugh at your funny posts and you seem like a intelligent bloke.

But you've let yourself down here. 

It's a video from early on in the relationship

Ha a bit of a schoolboy error, maybe i should have read the posts on that site, maybe it was just assumption that there is still deluded notts fans out there that think fawaz is the 2nd coming.

23 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Ha a bit of a schoolboy error, maybe i should have read the posts on that site, maybe it was just assumption that there is still deluded notts fans out there that think fawaz is the 2nd coming.

Oh there's still some knocking around if you look really hard, even their fellow fans tell them to pipe down...

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think it's inevitable that the take-over will take place, so I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow, Friday 13th.

Don't be so pessimistic. Fawaz might just hang on until the window's shut.

Archived