A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll miss Fawaz if he ever gets around to selling

One thought on the delay though - I wonder how much of Forest he actually owns? I remember when he first got involved, it was announced as a takeover by the Al-Hasawi family, suggesting that Fawaz was at least, not the sole shareholder. Maybe his big brother is refusing to take a £50m hit because little Faza's train set has gone all wrong?

7 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I'll miss Fawaz if he ever gets around to selling

One thought on the delay though - I wonder how much of Forest he actually owns? I remember when he first got involved, it was announced as a takeover by the Al-Hasawi family, suggesting that Fawaz was at least, not the sole shareholder. Maybe his big brother is refusing to take a £50m hit because little Faza's train set has gone all wrong?

That has a delicious plausibility to it........

All police leave was cancelled in Nottinghamshire tonight and neighbouring forces were put on alert as a message on social media regarding a protest erupting outside The City Ground, home of Notts Forest FC sparked concerns of a potential safety issue and civil unrest.

A police helicopter however allayed fears on a reconnaissance flight over the ground and a special constable was sent to tell the disillusioned dozen to stop it and get back to their community service.

I would love to see a timeline of their posters history on message boards with regards to fawaz. I mentally book marked the "he's so rich he could have bought Barcelona" at the time as it was too much gold not to.

i want to see a poster who went to their mums house and stole a clean tea towel to wear on their heads for fawaz day at a game (sounds ridiculous right? It did happen) and what they think now.......

i want to see a poster who backed fawaz selling Burke/Antonio/darlow/lecelles (see a pattern here?) as the replacements lined up would be much better and he had heard good things about the standard of djebor and the Greek league.......

i want to see a poser who believed the famous third star was a matter of seasons away.....

i want to see a poster who couldn't wait for their brilliant new stadium.....

fawaz is our leader.....

13 minutes ago, KBB said:

I would love to see a timeline of their posters history on message boards with regards to fawaz. I mentally book marked the "he's so rich he could have bought Barcelona" at the time as it was too much gold not to.

i want to see a poster who went to their mums house and stole a clean tea towel to wear on their heads for fawaz day at a game (sounds ridiculous right? It did happen) and what they think now.......

i want to see a poster who backed fawaz selling Burke/Antonio/darlow/lecelles (see a pattern here?) as the replacements lined up would be much better and he had heard good things about the standard of djebor and the Greek league.......

i want to see a poser who believed the famous third star was a matter of seasons away.....

i want to see a poster who couldn't wait for their brilliant new stadium.....

fawaz is our leader.....

Challenge accepted, nothing on tv anyway

Brilliant.

one of my faves so far

My dad I I were talking about Fawaz last night at the game. 
When you consider the potential problems with overseas owners, and you look at some of the - frankly - batshit mental people that have taken over clubs, I really think we have hit somewhere between gold and jackpot with Fawaz.

26 minutes ago, KBB said:

Brilliant.

one of my faves so far

My dad I I were talking about Fawaz last night at the game. 
When you consider the potential problems with overseas owners, and you look at some of the - frankly - batshit mental people that have taken over clubs, I really think we have hit somewhere between gold and jackpot with Fawaz.

This one needs saving for historic purposes. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 12.38.16.png

Archived