A fridge too far

ramsbottom

5 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

What a surprise, something involving Uncle Fawaz falling on it's arse.  The man is beyond tragic, he's f***ing clown shoes

Fatty Burns has stated it'll take £100m to put them back on the straight and narrow!!!  I hope JJM is planning on giving him an advisor role, the hilarity would continue...

£100m!!that's not a figure snatched out of the air is it? I would take anything that Burns says with a truck load of salt.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Alpha said:

If Fawaz walks away anytime soon then his time at the club has been completely shambolic. He's made a clown of himself numerous times, lost money and left them in the bottom half of the Championship. 

It doesn't seem right that a person with that sort of money can be so bloody rubbish in business. 

How does the fridge company work? Do they pay wages on time to their staff? Do they make simple cash transactions really complex? Do they arrange deals and then back out? 

He's just like a child with money. No idea. No business plan, no organisation. How on earth has he not bankrupted himself? I heard reliably that he can't even organise a fun day properly for all Forest sponsors and business associates. He got rid of the PL guy because he was on too much money then stuck his secretary or something in that role. I think if they weren't reliant on the club for being relevant that McGovern and Burns would have at least one dodgy story about the ridiculous set up changes.

I really don't understand how he has two companies and money in the bank. 

He might be a decent bloke. But he's not ready to be running football clubs. He's made so many internal changes it's like he thinks all the other millionaire and billionaire club owners have missed a trick. Making cutbacks here and there. Does he really think that Doughty would have employed people on big salaries for a hobby? Does he not look into other clubs set ups and think that they must have chief executives for a reason. 

Even using Twitter like he has done. Have a twitter if you must. Promote the club, talk with fans. But a man of your importance getting in silly arguments and doing the "I hate Derby" thing. He should be the ultimate professional. 

He's been a hugely entertaining bloke. Totally nuts

I think he's done a sterling job 

Sadly, our days of laughing at the red dogs may nearly be over...well in about another 5 years anyway!

From a joke owner in Fawaz, the Americans will probably do what ours did, restructure the club, cut wage bill increase profits and stabilise the club and put it in a position to kick on again. Wouldn't be surprised if they appointed Nige to do it. They'll have relegation battles for a few more seasons but will be better for it.

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

What a knob. 

Apparently the only thing standing in the way of them not signing Bogle as that there is no one to make a decision. So thenembargo has nothing to do with it. 

Mans apparently people only come to the Shitty Ground because of players like Des Walker, and Stuart Pearce. Is that really why people watch live football, because a couple of half decent players played on that same pitch some 20 years ago. Apparently their history is their strength and main asset, not a weight around their neck creating ridiculous and h reasonable levels of expectation, about as relevant to their game today as Alexander the Great is to current Greek economics. 

Then there's a link telling Montanier to play 4-4-2. I've mentioned this in another link, but it pisses me off when pundits (can burns even be described as a pundit, or just a ****-it?), say mangers should change their system. Managers have styles, they play in certain ways, they're not going to suddenly change all that cos some pundit says it's not working at half time. They couldn't even if they wanted too. 

It is funny though, that even Forest's greatest (fattest?) cheerleader is really depressed by the whole thing. 

42 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Sad days friends, the noises on the nottnm post are that its not going to fawaz up after all and they wan Rowett who is a good manager.

Shame, when Nigel Pearson is out of work and fawaz has done such a stifling job.

So have they been sold yet? Is the third star now only a matter of weeks away? We should be very afraid.

Archived