A fridge too far

ramsbottom

Fear not, he will go from being a player they should build their midfield around, to being an a arame player in the space it takes to sell him.

surely the penny must have dropped now that they are a selling club and everything must go.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Forest fans seem to think nobody can be sold given the takeover is in progress. I assume that is total crap and Fawaz can (and likely will) still do pretty much whatever he likes?

Embargo? No, no, the not signing is due to the new investment soon to be flooding the man city of the Midlands....

6 hours ago, KBB said:

I remember on their forums people claiming fawaz was so rich he could have purchased Barcelona if he wanted.....

It was only a couple of quid.

519mdnv5qTL.jpg

@Mafiabob, it might be firesale. But I rather see it as the climax of the scorched earth tactics, which Fawaz has been using masterfully right from the start.

When he finally manages to get rid of them, I think we all should appreciate what agent Fawaz has managed to do. True ram!

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

@Mafiabob, it might be firesale. But I rather see it as the climax of the scorched earth tactics, which Fawaz has been using masterfully right from the start.

When he finally manages to get rid of them, I think we all should appreciate what agent Fawaz has managed to do. True ram!

sorry to say this I am True ram and I don't want to be Associated with him Thanks

7 hours ago, Dimmu said:

We should get another plane to fly over for the game at the shitty ground, saying, 'bye Fawaz, we'll miss you' or 'thanks for the memories' - something like that. 

How much would it piss him off to know that, in the end, he probably did more for derby fans in terms of entertainment value, than he ever did for forest fans?!

27 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

New take over want to know why it's delay. Lol. 

The American consortium set to buy Nottingham Forest say they want to know the reasons for the delay in completing the takeover, reports BBC Nottingham.

The BBC understands the consortium, led by John Jay Moores, was ready to finalise the deal on 22 December.

The consortium say the money for the takeover - thought to be worth £50m - is in the bank and available.

But Moores and his team are now waiting for the final sign off from current owner Fawaz Al Hasawi.

Earlier in the week a Forest statement said the takeover would be completed in a "matter of days".

Former San Diego Padres baseball team owner Moores is buying an 80% stake in Forest from Al Hasawi, who retains the other 20%.

The BBC has contacted Al Hasawi but he has been unavailable for comment.

The Reds have lost five of their last six matches, with their only point in that time coming in a 1-1 home draw with Preston, and are currently only two points clear of the relegation zone.

Analysis

BBC East Midlands Today's Natalie Jackson

"The potential new owners have done their due diligence and put in significant work and planning to start rebuilding of the club.

"They see January as an ideal time to start reviving Forest's fortunes. They need the deal to close as quickly as possible."

Fawaz, do not go quietly into that good night, rage, rage against the saving of the gumps........! And don't get round to signing the divorce papers, you and forest, can still make it to league one, still win the check a trade trophy, don't walk away.

And sell us Lansbury just to give two fingers to the ingrates who fail to recognize your greatness.

#preyforfawaz

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Fawaz, do not go quietly into that good night, rage, rage against the saving of the gumps........! And don't get round to signing the divorce papers, you and forest, can still make it to league one, still win the check a trade trophy, don't walk away.

And sell us Lansbury just to give two fingers to the ingrates who fail to recognize your greatness.

#preyforfawaz

He likes murdering defenceless animals ,  doesn't he ..

Archived