Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Lokidoki said:

We have he's called Johnny Russell, better player positionally, lost his right wing position to TI, lacks the final decision; admittedly, but may well get his confidence that he originally had, back. And he can play with an overlapping RB like Christie.

If we sell ince and his replacement is bloody johnny Russell I'm moving to Huddersfield 

While ince is undoubtedly a quality player if we can get the right money for him I'm don't think I'd be sorry to see him go.

I just get the feeling that since he's been here we've never really clicked as a team. I know there are other circumstances such as the chopping and changing of managers, players and tactics but I do wonder if ince hinders our attacking threat as a team.

As soon as he gets the ball you kind of know what he's going to try, have 2 or 3 goes cutting in and shooting on his left then trying to get a shot off his right before eventually looking for a pass after everyone is marked or has already made their runs.

While I don't think we'll replace the goals he actually scores I do think that if we can find someone who'll get 8 or 9 goals a season plus a similar number of assists (think I read ince only got 4 last season) we'd become a better more balanced team with goals spread out rather than relying on ince for a spark all the time.

On 6/15/2017 at 22:19, hennyhtafc said:

this time next week he'll be a town player if not before,you just dont wanna admit tha we're takin your best player

couldn't even fill your ground and you had a great season!!!...you'll be back down next season and you know it....lol

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

As it stands hoping get near 15m as we can and then hopeful keogh go near 5m mark. We probley owe hull 10 percent of tranafear fee.

But i think cryus christie could gone for about another 3m as well

Take out wage bill down about 40 percent.

I highly highly doubt we have a sell on percentage to Hull on Ince. Normally when a player is purchased under a release clause then that's that. The other club can't negotiate terms to do with the new contract at the new club. So we won't owe Hull anything for Ince if we sell him on. 

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Surprised this hasn't been put out there yet.

Some sad people out there.

They named themselves 'reliable transfers' just to reassure any doubts we had. I was skeptical, but now I'm 100% certain, no page with a name like that could possibly lie to their 100 followers.

59 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Appently derby rejected 2nd bid down 8.3m.

I've stayed away from the likes of Twitter, mainly to avoid garbage 'information' like this. Sadly I still have to see it on here but that's the world we live in now.

Too many gullible people so idiots and time wasters get their moment. 

18 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Mooy £10m 

I.Brown £8m 

I seen FF (Wednesday player) linked to Huddersfield. 

AND HE'S THE GREATEST PLAYER THAT EVER EXISTED - PAY ATTENTION HUDDERSFIELD SCOUTS

#pleasedon'ttakeourInce

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Why can't Huddersfield bid in round millions ? Is the £8 million part of their play off winning bonanza and the 0.3 million from a whip round int t'social club. Wasn't the first bid £7.2 million?  Maybe the Klopp clone is bidding in Euros.?

Blame Brexit mate

or Keogh.

Archived