Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

By selling will huges id rather kepted him and get rid of ince and blackman.

Rid of Ince??? Goals win games mate. I would say Ince is irreplaceable at this level whereas Hughes isn't. Blackman is almost irreplaceable too. Can't believe we could find another professional footballer as crap 

For me it's vital we keep hold of Ince for the good of the team , as much as I like will I think we can love without him ! Ince I don't, you need that special player and Ince is a special player, can literally won you points on his own where as Will couldn't! 

4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Rid of Ince??? Goals win games mate. I would say Ince is irreplaceable at this level whereas Hughes isn't. Blackman is almost irreplaceable too. Can't believe we could find another professional footballer as crap 

You obviously haven't been watching us very long - I think I could name at least 30 on my own - Maybe as many as 50

In fact I think I could build an entire team, plus backup in every position AND a second 11 to play them who are all worse than Blackman

I actually think I could probably name players who are worse in their actual position than Blackman would be if we forced him to play there...

4 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

In fact I think I could build an entire team, plus backup in every position AND a second 11 to play them who are all worse than Blackman

Can't agree more; for some reason everyone has a downer on Blackman yet we have yet to see him play more than in a few bursts and hardly ever in his correct position. If he plays and he then is useless, then by all means then say it.

10 minutes ago, Lokidoki said:

Can't agree more; for some reason everyone has a downer on Blackman yet we have yet to see him play more than in a few bursts and hardly ever in his correct position. If he plays and he then is useless, then by all means then say it.

I feel most people are considering him the new Nathan Tyson - Who for me was cast as 'useless' when he'd barely played for two years - Thought by the time he'd finally got fit he looked half decent but we'd kind already replaced him with Sammon and then Martin... Like he would have been an improvement on Theo Robinson but not on Sammon and then definitely not on Martin

47 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

You obviously haven't been watching us very long - I think I could name at least 30 on my own - Maybe as many as 50

I actually think I could probably name players who are worse in their actual position than Blackman would be if we forced him to play there...

Go on then 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't know if Lucy posts on here so thought I'd share this. I don't know who Kirsty Edwards is but apparently she was interviewing Paul for Sky Sports.

Used to work for BBC East Midlands news. (Kirsty Edwards that is) 

16 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't know if Lucy posts on here so thought I'd share this. I don't know who Kirsty Edwards is but apparently she was interviewing Paul for Sky Sports.

Please say this is true, they've already taken our will, don't tell me ince won't be tearing anyone apart again soon for us!:unsure:

6 hours ago, Lokidoki said:

There is a reason for that you know

how many managers have we had? who see him day in day out in training, for the ressys and have gone through the options, the pros, the cons and still concluded that Russell or bent is the better option 

For me personally its not that he hasnt got ability, i actually think he has a pretty nice touch but hes a one trick pony.... lost count the number of times he tried to cut inside and get a shot off, if i can read what hes doing from my south stand seat im sure the full back infront of him can read him like a book.

as i say, imo has some ability and i can see and undersrand why people want to see more of him as there is something there but he just strikes me as being a bit limited and its not like hes a raw youngster, id move on from him best for all parties i reckon 

Archived