Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Seems to becoming more and more likely that either or both Ince and Hughes leave, we can at least bring in 15mil each or 25mil for both (and sign Ledley + Boyd) otherwise Mel's in for a world of grief!

Eh? Who says we are looking to sell ince and hughes. The hughes story is pish. We have  reportedly rejected an offer for ince. Nothing to suggest we are looking to sell either player and we don't want Ledley I think.

6 minutes ago, Grantona said:

You had your chance in 2007/2008.

We did, and we'll get another one.

Don't get too smug pal, because football has a way of building you up and smashing you back down again. Burnley might be in the Prem, but they're only marking time and making up the numbers, just like Derby will be next time we get up. The Lestah City fairytale already happened for this century.

1 hour ago, needles said:

We did, and we'll get another one.

Don't get too smug pal, because football has a way of building you up and smashing you back down again. Burnley might be in the Prem, but they're only marking time and making up the numbers, just like Derby will be next time we get up. The Lestah City fairytale already happened for this century.

Leeds fans say they'll get another chance in the PL every season since 2004 - and I don't think their new manager will be taking them up.

As for Burnley, I think we will most likely go down this coming season.

21 minutes ago, Grantona said:

As for Burnley, I think we will most likely go down this coming season

i reckon that would only happen if Dyche has his head turned and went elsewhere. You're still very hard to beat at home and you'd expect an improvement away from home next season. 

Cannot see Huddersfield or Brighton spending the money to be good enough defensively to stay up. You may be in the mix for 18th, but should scrape about 15th IMO

Archived