George Thorne

DarkFruitsRam7

I don't think we'll get much out of him this season either then release him next summer.

An unpopular decision I know, but the guy is just hampered with injuries and every time he seems to near fitness he just breaks down again with niggling injuries. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't think we'll get much out of him this season either then release him next summer.

An unpopular decision I know, but the guy is just hampered with injuries and every time he seems to near fitness he just breaks down again with niggling injuries. 

A shame but have to agree. Hope I'm wrong.

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Yes those niggling leg breaking challenges are an annoyance no doubt.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Is he injured again? Jesus, the guy is made out of rice paper

Don't think he is, GR says no fresh injuries earlier. They said he wasn't expected to be fit for the first game.

Well throughout the ACL and the broken leg injuries, it appears nobody thought to tell George that he's washed up and done for. I do sometimes wonder whether players, given the amount of spare time they have, might actually cruise these boards from time to time. One thing is certain, if they don't, they'll know plenty of folk who do. 

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

When they said Thorne would be out 7 to 10 days, is that human days or dog days?

7 human days is about 2 years in doggy time.

We've been misdiagnosing injuries for a very long time. It's really very frustrating. This was supposed to be a Grade 1 hamstring strain. 

5 hours ago, 86 points said:

Well throughout the ACL and the broken leg injuries, it appears nobody thought to tell George that he's washed up and done for. I do sometimes wonder whether players, given the amount of spare time they have, might actually cruise these boards from time to time. One thing is certain, if they don't, they'll know plenty of folk who do. 

You're suggesting players go cruising? 

11 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

He's been out for 2 seasons, one with an ACL and one with a broken leg, not sure I would class either as a niggling injury.

After such lengthy spells out smaller injuries are hardly unexpected.

Archived