Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, reveldevil said:

That ball to Ince wasn't just good, it was perfect!

Just the right amount of pace to fool the Forest lad into attempting to slide it clear, taking him out of the equation, whilst being hard enough to actually reach Ince.

As good as the pass was though, Ince bettered it with his finish.

Beautiful work fellas.

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Wasn't a pop at you but a general comment that it's hardly being mentioned. Had Hughes made that pass it would add £1m to his price tag for many.

Lots of love for Baird in the Butterfield and Baird thread!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Osborn ‏@OsbornOn1  4h4 hours ago

Poor display this afternoon. I personally got caught up in the heat of the moment. First and last time you'll see that behaviour from me.

35 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

As for Osborn playing for red dogs, if that's his route to a professional career then who can blame him.

but to behave as he did today he brought shame on himself his family and his club. The most disgraceful act ever at pride park in its near 20 year history! You get freedom of the City of you're successful, he should be barred from the city of Derby forever!

CHEAT!

Today he put himself firmly in the cockwomble camp too.

Just now, MrsRam said:

Poor display this afternoon. I personally got caught up in the heat of the moment. First and last time you'll see that behaviour from me.

Bull ****. Heat of the moment doesn't make you play act. HeT of the moment makes you kick punch and head but

7 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

That's a relief, was concerned for him. Never nice to see players get injured.

Kenny Burns said that nottingham forest would win 3.0 today and said that our defence was poor lol TV pundit my arse what was the score then you muppet here have a look for a job on this site people.mcdonalds.co.uk should be the perfect job for you

22 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

He means passing to Bendtner 

28 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Only because Henri with an I will be back next match.

Derby are keeping their shape incredibly well. No wonder it is difficult to score against us. Pearce is developing into a sort of Mark Wright at this level. Does anyone in the team want to play for the Rams any more than Pearce, only Keogh.

What in the world must Nigel Pearson think now?

Really enjoyed .today, second half we were excellent, and that fat idiot Burns you are a joke of a man, our defence as once again was excellent, in fact I would not swap our back four for any other in the division, Keogh and Pearce have been excellent all season, and that goal from Ince was pure class, Mac really has put the X factor back into the Rams. Once a Ram always a Ram.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I just can't stop watching Inces goal again and again and again.

It's up there with Jeff's in the 5-0, for how technically brilliant I think it is.

What a day, everything I love about football, great laugh, great goals, brilliant atmosphere and Derby winning!

Thanks Mel, bringing Mac back was a masterstroke!

It's just a shame the highlights don't include interplay between Johnson & Hughes before the latter sprayed it to Baird.  Cracking move...

Not normally one for team ratings but

Carson 8 - Early season wobbles forgotten - another solid display. Does tend to switch off at times however though looked sharp in final 10 minutes once revived from his 35 minute catnap 

Bird 8 - Absolutely flying at the moment  - his masterful through-ball for Ince's goal reminded me of how Theo Robinson used to trap a ball to feet

Olsson 7 - Rumours abounded pre-match that he'd been feeling Lowe at his lack of 1st team starts but took his chance and put in a solid shift

Keogh 8 - Another shocking calamity-ridden performance - always got a mistake in him, grrrrrrr

Pearce 7 - Reading mates told me he was ***** - lemons 

Johnson 8 - Bestrode the field like a collosus - nice hair too

Butterfield 7 - Finding his feet since he's got more game-time - almost smiled at one point before recovering his composure well

Hughes 8 - Doesn't score enough, weak in the tackle, Barcelona target in the Jamuary window

Ince 8 - Rekindled his love for Forest by tormenting them all afternoon - good rapport with the away fans and always a smile on his face (except when there isn't)

Russell 7- God loves a trier

Bent 7 - Completely overshadowed by Agent Bendtner - did manage to kick a couple of Gumps though so not a total write-off 

Subs - Was half pissed by the time they entered the game so have awarded all of them a mark of 10/10 as i didn't see any of them make a single mistake

MOM - Agent Bendtner 10 - Poor Gumps still seem blissfully unaware that Nick is a deep-cover agent. Brilliant glancing header for the opener showed his class - Wenger is apparently keen to re-sign him in the window

Artistic Interpretation Award - Osborn for a beautifully executed triple salko from a prone position (the hardest and most technical of dives) which had the crowd in rapture

McClaren - With many fans still pining for Nigel Pearson, we may have to put up with his tedious pass and move philosophy until May 28th 2017

49 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Just in case anyone here was on the dark side of the moon this afternoon, or for those of you that fancy another look here are the goals courtesy of Sky.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10692355/derby-3-0-v-nottm-forest

Watched for the 100th time, still doesn't get old, never will, great day! 

8 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Lansbury - "felt" his hamstring and didn't want to "risk it"

Hughes - broken hand, goalscorer

Lansbury bottled it, plain and simple, spineless 

They were probably thinking they would bring on Lansbury for final 20 if they need an equaliser. When we quickly banged in the 2nd and 3rd they realised it was all over.

Archived