Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forest were terrible. For such a big game they mugged off their fans with that display today. They had no leaders at all out there today. Nobody dictating and keeping things organised.

In fact the only Forest player I saw a few times calling for the ball and trying to offer himself up was the young lad Cash. Credit to him. He's got a bright future. Sadly though, if you've got a manager who thinks signing Niclas Bendtner is a forward step then there's not really much you can do.

What a lazy, bone idle talentless waste of space.

As for Derby, the first goal settled us and second half it was purely a training exercise. Forest players are an embarrassment to their supporters after that showing.

Carson making a key save when it mattered and us just having far too much trickery and power for them.

Atmosphere was the best I've experienced at Derby and hats off to those flag volunteers. You did an amazing job there.

Well what can you say? Another comfortable home win and clean sheet. Are you watching Nigel?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference in class in midfield was really telling. I lost count of the amount of times they cheaply gave the ball away and were too slow to react to our quick, forward passes.

Lam and Kasami were an awful midfield pairing. Reminded me of those Savage/Green days.

I didn't turn on until 15 minutes (5am kick off for me!) so totally missed that Osbourne incident. I was wondering why BJ was already on a yellow card. That's disgraceful from Osbourne...

Carayol is a truly terrible footballer too. So slow, can't control the ball for toffee and doesn't track back. 

How that shower managed to beat the likes of Barnley 5-2 away is anybody's guess.

Probably repeating what's already been said but Forest were a disgrace. It started with the "play acting" from one of them (cannot be bothered to lookup the name) after a tussle with Johnson. Foul after foul and a pathetic performance. Well done Derby for beating this lot of rubbish.

5 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Forest were terrible. For such a big game they mugged off their fans with that display today. They had no leaders at all out there today. Nobody dictating and keeping things organised.

In fact the only Forest player I saw a few times calling for the ball and trying to offer himself up was the young lad Cash. Credit to him. He's got a bright future. Sadly though, if you've got a manager who thinks signing Niclas Bendtner is a forward step then there's not really much you can do.

What a lazy, bone idle talentless waste of space.

As for Derby, the first goal settled us and second half it was purely a training exercise. Forest players are an embarrassment to their supporters after that showing.

Carson making a key save when it mattered and us just having far too much trickery and power for them.

Atmosphere was the best I've experienced at Derby and hats off to those flag volunteers. You did an amazing job there.

Well what can you say? Another comfortable home win and clean sheet. Are you watching Nigel?

True they did mug off their fans but their players are rubbish ... but that second half was a premier league display from us regardless of opposition . 

Just now, Ninos said:

True they did mug off their fans but their players are rubbish ... but that second half was a premier league display from us regardless of opposition . 

Yes I wouldn't argue with the second point.

Rubbish players can still bust their balls though and lose 3-0. Forest today weren't really too interested in the occasion or the 3 points.

Derby were very impressive though all round so agree totally with that.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

No Alex Pearce in that pic

Squad harmony is broken. There's unrest in the dressing room. It's all because Bradley Johnson is on £30,055 per week

Will Hughes is miserable because he is desperate to leave. Butters is nearly smiling because he's sleeping with someone's wife

They're all failures and bottlers, 433 is in the past we've been figured out in 2015. 

6 in a row, 7 in 9 and more clean sheets than the Pope. 

Shhhhh. 

Can I like this post more than once? 

Archived