Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, ossieram said:

You can imagine the lad growing up thinking to himself that he will one day play at Pride Park and have Rams fans chanting his name. Probably didn't turn out the way he was expecting.

Is his name Ben "CHEAT!!" Osborne, then in that case he had the full attention of the Derby faithful and his name rang round the ground loud a clear. 

"Its the Florest way" to cheat your opponents off the pitch rather than play them off the pitch. 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, nfb said:

In all seriousness, u say an eventual price, then say he isn't worth it,  then say you'd take him... It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma;

I meant I would take him for about £1-2m. Should have elaborated on that point. Sorry!

Still can't fathom the reaction about the thrown in for the first goal from the media and fans in Notts.....

Talk about blinkered. Plain to see that GK tried to play it to Osborn, he even acknowledged he messed it up. 

Shame not one media man from Notts never mentioned it once to the Forest boss..... banged on about it but never said a word in interview with him. $hit houses

Osborne and players with an attitude like his just sadden me.

He's a good player, works, tries to make things happen and looked to have quick feet and a half decent touch. But he blatantly broke my personal rules of sporting conduct. I wouldn't want him in any team I support. Yes I am old fashioned and sometimes a bit stuffy. I also understand players who go down a bit easy or make sure the ref saw the foul .. That is gamesmanship, not praiseworthy, but everyone, me included, is capable of it. Osborne on the other hand lied big time to try and get his rival dismissed. You are a cheat Osborne. No excuse, no equivocation ... shameful ! ... And I'd say the same to any player of any team Rams included. Rant over 

On 11 December 2016 at 16:15, Ninos said:

True they did mug off their fans but their players are rubbish ... but that second half was a premier league display from us regardless of opposition . 

Absolutely spot on.

Every single player in that second half was superb. Best half of football by a Rams team since Hull away.

Two years ago we crumbled against Forest when one nil up also to an own goal. Now it seems we have the heart and belief in the big games.

Special mention to Baird, Olsen, Carson and Johnny , the latter for not letting the first half appalling criticism from people around me get to him. It was his touch that caused Bendtner's own goal and his shot that Will tapped in. If we've learned anything these last weeks, its that giving players confidence and supporting them really brings out their best.

2 hours ago, NottsRam said:

No way did he try to put it out because of the injury, he acknowledged to Osbourne that he made a mess of the pass. 

I do agree Bent was lucky not to get a second yellow, but it was intentional so that's why the ref didn't send him off.

I thought Johnson was lucky he could also have gone but Osborne just needs a dummy he should be up on stage for that one.

The Gumps cannot blame everything on the loss of 2 players; they needed to adapt as we did when Camp was sent off. 

Did you know Tom Hanks based the name and character of that famous film on a red dog supporter. Run Forrest run and they did the w***kers 

5 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Anyone know where to get 2,500 Nicklas Bendtner masks from? 

Just need to sing......... he's one of our own ...he's one of our owwwwwn Nicholas Bend........r .........he's one of our own?

Will drive the gumps in to an apoplectic rage. 

1 minute ago, froggg said:

Will drive the gumps in to an apoplectic rage. 

But there are a lot of things that do that to forest fans.

People saying Leicester are the football fairytale.

Waking up in the morning.

having to take their shoes off to count to 12.

reality disagreeing with kenny burns.

the sight of nottingham.

the sight of any place that isn't nottingham.

On 12/12/2016 at 14:05, KBB said:

Osbourne is a fantastic little player. His antics on Sunday, although laughable, won't change that fact.

he is tidy in possession, has a good work rate, has good movement on and off the ball, scores and creates goals and looks to be a player who will play at a higher level.

him and cash looked the only 2 players in a forest shirt who could maintain and form of possession and had good technique. It's gives them some hope that their academy seems to be doing things the right way in producing footballers rather than athletes and big strong boys.

rivalry aside, Rams tinted specs off and bias put to one side I would have both of those players at Derby in a heartbeat.

so many of their players on Sunday looked like they couldn't pass the ball. Bloke behind me on Sunday was screaming at our players to press and close down. What's the point I said, let them have the ball, they will give it straight back to us in a out three passes time.

they can talk about our big fees we paid for Ince, Butterfield, Johnson, Weimann, vydra and so on, but I imagine some of their free transfers are on decent wages, many which would rival our squad players if compared side by side.

forest are no mugs, their performance was good in 10 minute patches and the cash chance was a big one for them. We held them at arm length and have a granite chin at the back. They will be a different animal in the home game so let's not get carried away too much.

we did stuff them though.

He he :thumbsup:

Forest LOL 

Should be 6 nil really, still waiting for them 'coming for you sheepshaggers b@stards' lol :lol: 

Forest fans awful on Sunday and smoke bomb really embarrassment. 

Mind the gap Reddogs ????

Archived