Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

Bloody hell Will, the game only finished an hour ago and he's already drunk!

a514e482eed3942fea702f9fd4fa5644.jpg

f5237f42bcb643ca983e83d7fe3904ed.png

That's a future jigsaw puzzle right there. And what's with the socks and sandals?  All my respect lost in the blink of an eye 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

Forest can't even boast about their fans this time, as I'll admit they are normally loud but today they were awful, barely any chants before kick off. 

They were pretty quiet today. I suppose I can't blame them considering the 2nd half display. My favourite moment was when they set off a celebratory flare at 3-0 down.

Bus and Tram to Nottingham station £4.50.

Train to Derby £7.

Breakfast and 4 pints pre-match £27.

Ticket around £20.

Pre match bet on 5 or more Derby goals £5.

Post match pints £12.

Ear bashing from missus for being late back, free but unwelcome.

Being there to see us take apart the gumps, priceless!

Meanwhile in other news

The British Nature foundation issued its report today on the loss of forested areas in the Midlands. Deforestation has reached 3 X the level it was only a week ago. Ince by Ince it is being chopped away. Hughes areas of previously wooded areas are now a wasteland. European consultant Nick Bentner suggested that his own net analysis of the situation confirmed the continuing trend of tree felling in Derbyshire. 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

Meanwhile in other news

The British Nature foundation issued its report today on the loss of forested areas in the Midlands. Deforestation has reached 3 X the level it was only a week ago. Ince by Ince it is being chopped away. Hughes areas of previously wooded areas are now a wasteland. European consultant Nick Bentner suggested that his own net analysis of the situation confirmed the continuing trend of tree felling in Derbyshire. 

Rams 3 - 0 Saplings 

Fine post jono. Would have been pleased to have posted that one myself.

Only way that result could have been improved would have been by it being on Boxing Day. Serious danger of Rams becoming imperious and beating teams without being tested. If Vydra can start scoring then it would be ideal. Our bench looks very strong. Everyone wants to play their part. Unbelievable turnaround.

Rams Squad.. What a bunch of Guys.

1 hour ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Did anyone else have the misfortune to have the double decker bus full of Forest fools drive past them?  They had kicked out some of the upstairs windows and were swearing and gobbing from it.  I bet they were cold on the long trip back to Nottingham.

Was it a white double decker by any chance?

poster on another forum heard a load of their fans shouting at kids they were going to miss Christmas as they would die in house fires as we kill our own, then following it up with a chant about phillpott.....

scum.

1 hour ago, Whoneedshuls said:

What a game what an atmosphere 11 players gave there all the 12th ram helped them along nothing more than we deserved onwards and upwards rest of the league take note the Rams are back so watch yours ;) 

Yeah, Bendtner was handful.

Archived