Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Have we got a good security deposit from uncle fawaz this year ,  in case there's any further lavatory shenanigans ? 

Mel should leave a deposit on Fawaz's seat, so he understands what it feels like.

Hey derby were all behind you we all believe in you and most of all i know you can pull it off tommrow and our main aim is to pull of promation to the premership. Do not back down to the red scum give everything you have leave everything on the pitch and if you have too take one or two players out as they will not hesate to injure you.

16 minutes ago, eddie said:

A win tomorrow would put us 5th in the table - that would be an unbelievable turn-around in just 2 months.

Come on, Derby!!!

We're a team that does fine (often very well) under no pressure but seems to buckle when the chips are down. I see this as a real test. We can make ourselves genuine contenders, brushing the Gumps aside to seize a playoff spot, or we can fold and have a long season threatening to be thereabouts and never quite taking our opportunity.

Let's win it and make a statement, not just to the rest of the division but to ourselves. Come on you Rams!

27 minutes ago, eddie said:

A win tomorrow would put us 5th in the table - that would be an unbelievable turn-around in just 2 months.

Come on, Derby!!!

I would have been happy with survival and the signs of the football being there.

Steve McClaren walks on water!

28 minutes ago, eddie said:

Come on, Derby!!!

Which would be nice and result wise we have done very well lately but all the games have been very close ( bar Rotherham) and could have been easily different different results but let's hope we continue to get more of these results for the remainder of December 

News Flash - I posted three games ago that we would be in Top 6 after three more games. We have our chance tomorrow to do just that. (Actually to go 4th).

Back Flash - Last time that I made such a prediction, i was scorned. It was that we would go Top after I think four more games. All we had to do after  three games was to beat Floribunda. We did not.

Forward Flash -  we will beat Floribunda  1 - 0 and go 4th.

my first forest match since i was 10 tomorrow and my lads first ever so mega hyped for this.......

so chuffed with the progress made under steve again whether we win or not,the footballs entertaining us all again and we are nowhere near the heights yet of the 2014 season,there is so much more to come when it all comes together.

COYR!!!

There are flags everywhere tomorrow, 3 huge flags will be surfed too. Whatever your opinion of the flags why not join in tomorrow. Pride park is due a huge atmosphere this season, so wherever you sit or stand, make some noise, use the flags, clap and bounce.

The club and players have stepped it up, time for us to do the same.

Archived