Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I swear whenever we play a big game, the star player of the other team is always a "doubt" and miraculously manages to play 

Probably mind game. 

Lets have pp rocking for the lads as they come out of the tunnel lets send down postive throughts down to the lads lets have the ground a sea black and white lets inspire the

Lads to victory against the red scum but also lets make so they can not play there game even get there players sent off.

Who is with me.

Come on you rams.

Christmas party tonight recover tomorrow then early out the door for the forest game Sunday. By a horrid twist of fate both my dad and brother are forest so you could say I'm the black and white sheep of the family absolutely love to smash them then make some very smug phone calls lose and my phones switched off until Christmas!!

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Lets have pp rocking for the lads as they come out of the tunnel lets send down postive throughts down to the lads lets have the ground a sea black and white lets inspire the

Lads to victory against the red scum but also lets make so they can not play there game even get there players sent off.

Who is with me.

Come on you rams.

I'm in.

Anybody know what the new post-match East Stand crowd management plan is about ? i.e. why ?

No criticism of club intended, rather, well done to them for being proactive, makes me proud to be a rams fan. I'm sure there must be good reason but interested to hear what reason that is.

sorry if already done elsewhere on here 

1 minute ago, BobbyD said:

Anybody know what the new post-match East Stand crowd management plan is about ? i.e. why ?

No criticism of club intended, rather, well done to them for being proactive, makes me proud to be a rams fan. I'm sure there must be good reason but interested to hear what reason that is.

sorry if already done elsewhere on here 

Presuming so no clashes with the red dogs in the southeast after the game so that people of a certain type aren't waiting round after to have a scrap.

2 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Presuming so no clashes with the red dogs in the southeast after the game so that people of a certain type aren't waiting round after to have a scrap.

Thanks Wns , makes sense

Just a bit surprised that before this, every game,  away fans and home just come together after final whistle ? Love them to bits but I guess we have our fair share of maniacs in the SE too ? Apologies for my naivety - was brought up in the bad old days of the 70s. Never the twain should meet kind of stuff. 

I guess this is one of the few downsides from moving the location of the away fans from the south stand, where it was easier to segregate.

13 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Thanks Wns , makes sense

Just a bit surprised that before this, every game,  away fans and home just come together after final whistle ? Love them to bits but I guess we have our fair share of maniacs in the SE too ? Apologies for my naivety - was brought up in the bad old days of the 70s. Never the twain should meet kind of stuff. 

I guess this is one of the few downsides from moving the location of the away fans from the south stand, where it was easier to segregate.

Pretty sure they did the same vs Leeds.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Lots of innovations for this match - we've also got new cctv - so watch your behaviour. And bacon and sausage cobs for sale on the concourses pre-game. Can't believe we haven't remarked on the latter yet! 

Sausages at Derby? 

Has Mel sold up?

Nearly there now, i have to say that i hate Fo.... sorry cannot bring my self to say the word, the blood sucking scum. They really think they can beat us, well bring it on. Ohhh we are unbeaten and beat the leaders (who were down to 9 men).  

**** them, lets celebrate a victory and the fact we know that our children will not be born with two heads, im sure they shag their sisters.

come on you Rams ( and yes i have just looked at their bloody website) the tossers 

Archived