Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I have to say I'm disappointed on two counts, Lansbury has slipped under 80%, and no breakfast recommendations as yet!

Up your games, Rams fans.

A group of chaps I watch the game with are dining at Seven, booked in for a full English at 08.00. They should be able to throw their left over bacon rinds at the gumps as they leave the station.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

The thread starter lives in Nottingham, but for this week it's acceptable to call it a hole!

Used to live in Nottingham, vibrant city centre and a lot better than Derby city centre but I'd much rather live in Mickleover then some of the places I lived in Notts *shudders. 

It was always odd to sing Nottinghams A *** hole I wanna go home at the city ground when I used to live on hawksworth avenue off the back of the away end haha ! 

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Used to live in Nottingham, vibrant city centre and a lot better than Derby city centre but I'd much rather live in Mickleover then some of the places I lived in Notts *shudders. 

It was always odd to sing Nottinghams A *** hole I wanna go home at the city ground when I used to live on hawksworth avenue off the back of the away end haha ! 

Derby city centre is awesome mate. It's all close together and tight. Unlike Nottingham which is spread out and easy to get lost in. 

8 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I have to say I'm disappointed on two counts, Lansbury has slipped under 80%, and no breakfast recommendations as yet!

Re Breakfast if your LOADED like Uttoxram 75( Seven) will be fine if you want something  a little more basic and a bit cheaper try Cafe Loco near the train station VERY friendly staff and tasty food .

Or any one of Derby`s THREE Wetherspoons you can`t go wrong with there big breakfasts and you have a pint or three to go with it.

1 hour ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Having been born and bred in County Durham, is it wrong for me to substitute the words 'Sunderland', 'Middlesbrough' or 'Newcastle' in the catchy chant 'We hate Nottingham.......' ?

A good old Roker Park chant:

'we hate Nottingham Forest,

we hate Liverpool too...'

1 minute ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Anyone know what time The White Horse will be opening on Sunday? 10am 

If not there, anywhere open from 8ish? Standing Order 7am Babbington Arms 8am 

18 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Ermm Alcoholic Porridge perhaps, just choose your favourite bevy and lob it in, reveldevil, but I don't think you'll get any in the hospital on Monday morning.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-make-alcoholic-porridge

With a bit of luck the ref will be watching Angela's antics very closely on Saturday, seeing as both players sent off against the Gumps have won their appeals against suspension.

11 minutes ago, eddie said:

With a bit of luck the ref will be watching Angela's antics very closely on Saturday, seeing as both players sent off against the Gumps have won their appeals against suspension.

Thats rather stalkerish watching him the day before the game...

Archived