Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little over 12 hours to go. Come you Rams .. Let's have those horns polished. Tree felling equipment honed and ready.

It will be our day .. Keep your heads when all around you are losing theirs. Steve Bloomer is watching. Shooting boots selected. Onwards and upwards 

51 minutes ago, 2tups said:

Just hope we're a bit better than the insipid 'firepower' at Pittodrie this afternoon. 

Don't get me started. Been up to Hampden and Ibrox in the past month, pish poor.

Plus my misses plans a Christmas family dinner tomorrow which means my season ticket goes to A N other once again......I was dying to book the feck out of Landsbury as well. 

Not fussed anymore and it certainly don't eat me up whatever the result. 

If we win we win, lose we lose..... just a days pi$$ take at work and a laugh on social media, I shall be taking it on the chin whatever happens. If the result of this really wrecks your day or week..... there's plenty more things to be bothered about.

I'll probably blame Mel Morris if we get beat anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Not fussed anymore and it certainly don't eat me up whatever the result. 

If we win we win, lose we lose..... just a days pi$$ take at work and a laugh on social media, I shall be taking it on the chin whatever happens. If the result of this really wrecks your day or week..... there's plenty more things to be bothered about.

I'll probably blame Mel Morris if we get beat anyway. 

Course there's more to be bothered about.  We're all people with lives. Doesn't mean it doesn't matter.

Archived