Derby County v Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dajstrawb said:

Unable to make it for the return of the Mac tomorrow. Does anyone know, if I were to say, travel to another country, would I be able to watch it?

Why don't you just go to the game, going to another country seems excessive:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Ninos said:

Just play Hughes Bryson and Lowe and I'll be a happy puppy.

Are they all fit? They've all had injury problems. And shackell what about him? 

13 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

I think because he's had so little time with the new players he will fit in as many of the players still around from his previous stint as they know how he likes to play already. So expect to see Hughes and Bryson with Russell and Ince both chosen ahead of others up front. Baird to replace Eustace as the experienced head. 

Carson

christie keogh shackell Lowe 

baird 

hughes Bryson 

ince vydra Russell 

with dawkins returning in January to spear head the charge to the promised land :ph34r:

Carson and mcclaren is such a winning combination. Oh wait...

2 hours ago, dajstrawb said:

Unable to make it for the return of the Mac tomorrow. Does anyone know, if I were to say, travel to another country, would I be able to watch it?

I believe it is the main game on Channel 5, also been told a bar in town will have live "commentry" :whistle:

Looking forward to this game, hoping for a win, and I think we are going to win 2-0 , hope we all get behind the team tomorrow, and drive the Rams onto victory. My team for tomorrow is.

GK Carson

RB Christee

LB Lowe

CB Keogh

CB Pearce

DM Johnston

CM Hughes

CM Bryson

LF Anya

RF Ince

CF Vydra

Goalscores Ince and Vydra.