Derby County v Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know many of you have questioned me of late but once the lads run out onto the pitch i am firmly behind them. But i think if we can get behind the lads from the off no abusing the lads or booing them off even if the score line not our likeing but they need us all firmly behind them starting against leeds.

If they give 100% that is all one can ask for, even if they are crap.  However, if they do not give 100% for the team and the fans they deserve everything that gets thrown at them.

To not try their hardest is unforgivable, especially when folk pay good money to go and watch them.

I remember a season or two back. I'd ask the question why aren't the fans singing etc which the old man replied with 'Because we're losing' or 'we're not playing well we need inspiration'. My reply to that was they're not going to get inspiration if they fans are not singing.

Now I'm not really to bothered it's like us fans only sing when we're winning check last season we actually sang 'we only sing when we're winning' multiple times. I just don't think as fans we're on the same level as some other clubs we're becoming a Newcastle where we expect success straight away and boo if we don't have it.

It feels the whole club has lost connection hopefully we manage to bring the fans,players and staff etc back to the feel good mood!

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have never ever boo them i think it is doing more harm than good.

Agree, Iv never booed and never will for that reason.

To get it off my chest what I do is go home kick the cat and moan at the Mrs about it most the evening, she wants me to boo just to get it out of my system before I get back but the lads mean more to me than she does lol

its ok though she knows that ?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I know many of you have questioned me of late but once the lads run out onto the pitch i am firmly behind them. But i think if we can get behind the lads from the off no abusing the lads or booing them off even if the score line not our likeing but they need us all firmly behind them starting against leeds.

I agree,

The thing with booing is that it does show the players that the fans aren't happy. But there is a time and a place. 

FT whistle - yes.

HT Whistle - No.

During the game - Never.

Archived