Derby County v Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team for this game, although I think they will stick with the same formation as the last two games, which is ok as its stopping the rot.

But i think we would be more succesful with this which they have not really tried, probably because they have not had the wingbacks to do it.

Carson

Keogh              Pearce

Anya                     Hanson                     Lowe

Hughes          Johnson

Ince

Vydra            Wiemannn

1 minute ago, hiltonram said:

My team for this game, although I think they will stick with the same formation as the last two games, which is ok as its stopping the rot.

But i think we would be more succesful with this which they have not really tried, probably because they have not had the wingbacks to do it.

Carson

Keogh              Pearce

Anya                     Hanson                     Lowe

Hughes          Johnson

Ince

Vydra            Wiemannn

This might work, although I have some serious doubts. Namely, I'm not sure Ince has the right abilities to play in the hole against decent opposition and Johnson isn't good enough on the ball to play in the more advanced midfield role. For me if you want to play something like this you replace Hanson with Johnson, Johnson with Bryson and Ince with Butterfield.

Sure you càn move players within it but i would like the system given a try.

Going forward we could have Mitchell for Carson, Rawson for Keogh, Thorne for Hanson and Hughes for Ince in the hole.

1 hour ago, brady1993 said:

This might work, although I have some serious doubts. Namely, I'm not sure Ince has the right abilities to play in the hole against decent opposition and Johnson isn't good enough on the ball to play in the more advanced midfield role. For me if you want to play something like this you replace Hanson with Johnson, Johnson with Bryson and Ince with Butterfield.

Bit quiet on this thread ... Where is everyone :ph34r:

so .. He won't know the new boys that well so who'll get the nod .. Old guard plus Johnson and Butters, how does he get the best from Vydra. ..... Anya or Russell or Ince ... BIrd or Shacks 

this could go so well ... Or not.

Win well and any confidence issues will melt away .. But the alternative won't be good 

COYR 

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This is my one any only issue with McClaren coming back, he's never really turned around a struggling team.

But win well, and yes, the fear could drain away!

It's my worry too but I'm hoping Powell's job of steadying the ship will provide a platform to build on.

I'm not a big fan of Mac's return if I'm to be totally honest, but expectations for Ram fans for this game has now been raised to a whole new level since the big news yesterday. Lets at least show a bit of patience, if things are to improve under Mac's new tenyer it may not happen immediately like last the first time he was appointed. But a good win would certainly get the positive juices following through the whole club, but more importantly so amoungst the players which is what's really been missing of late.

Archived