Derby County v Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This feels like when your car breaks down .. you pull over, lift the bonnet and cross your fingers. Is it just a loose wire or has the ECU melted ?

Guess we'll know by 5.00 on Saturday. Pivotal game. I'll tell you what though, I bet all the lads will be busting a gut to play in this one. If I was a player I'd be so up for it.  

32 minutes ago, jono said:

This feels like when your car breaks down .. you pull over, lift the bonnet and cross your fingers. Is it just a loose wire or has the ECU melted ?

Guess we'll know by 5.00 on Saturday. Pivotal game. I'll tell you what though, I bet all the lads will be busting a gut to play in this one. If I was a player I'd be so up for it.  

I get your overall point but I don't think we can read too much into the game on saturday (for good or bad). After all Mac will have only been in charge for 2 days.

28 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I get your overall point but I don't think we can read too much into the game on saturday (for good or bad). After all Mac will have only been in charge for 2 days.

You are right in reality. It is just one game.

My point is that if it goes well the momentum and lifting of spirits will be monumental. If not, there is a risk of strife and negativity between the less thoughtful fans and the club. We'd get over that, eventually but a good win would be like rolling a double 6 

4 minutes ago, jono said:

You are right in reality. It is just one game.

My point is that if it goes well the momentum and lifting of spirits will be monumental. If not, there is a risk of strife and negativity between the less thoughtful fans and the club. We'd get over that, eventually but a good win would be like rolling a double 6 

Oh for sure. A good win would go a hell of a long way to 'settle things down'.

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

With any luck we will witness tremendous scenes, a sea of black and white, flags, streamers, rattles etc. 

Also looking forward to the half time birthday announcements at >120dB(A). 

Is it your birthday? If so happy birthday. 

Fancy a goal for us in the first half and maybe even a couple in the second! 3-1. 

M team; 

Carson, Christie, Keogh, Pearce, Olssonn, Johnson, Bryson, Hughes, Ince, Vydra, Anya. 

Weimann and Russell pushing Ince and Anya hard, Butterfield unlucky to be left out but I feel Mac will go for Bryson with an attacking license. Lowe vs MO is a tricky one also. 

I think because he's had so little time with the new players he will fit in as many of the players still around from his previous stint as they know how he likes to play already. So expect to see Hughes and Bryson with Russell and Ince both chosen ahead of others up front. Baird to replace Eustace as the experienced head. 

Carson

christie keogh shackell Lowe 

baird 

hughes Bryson 

ince vydra Russell 

with dawkins returning in January to spear head the charge to the promised land :ph34r:

Archived