Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

And she knew the truth about Hillsborogh. And she was pretty much pro-apartheid. Though Mandela was a terrorist.

you're interrupting my posts...:angry::)

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested what constitutes 'non-footballing matters' to people (was PC sacked for that?). If you are playing really drab football but are top..does that count? If the players all moan to the chairman they hate you....but you're top? You have a confrontation with a player.. but you are top? You hardly ever show at training and arrange long trips to Dubai for team building but are getting results ?

Dont they all seem more acceptable when you are top ?

11 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Mac back anyone? Best football seen at Derby recent times. Now with an even bigger point to prove

was good at the time  and may have got us there in the long run,but once a snake always a snake.i was well peed of for being used as a stepping stone

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Jesus Christ I'm tearing my hair out reading this thread! This is NOT FOR FOOTBALLING REASONS! Why the hell would the decision be made now if it was, it's clearly something else. Getting rid of a manager who we are investigating and could be part of illegal dealings DOES NOT make the club a laughing stock! Why can't people get this into their heads!

Because they have a fault on their calculator, they keep adding 2 and 2 and keep getting 5

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Jesus Christ I'm tearing my hair out reading this thread! This is NOT FOR FOOTBALLING REASONS! Why the hell would the decision be made now if it was, it's clearly something else. Getting rid of a manager who we are investigating and could be part of illegal dealings DOES NOT make the club a laughing stock! Why can't people get this into their heads!

I would advise not listening to radio Derby either. I don't know how most of the people on there manage to stand up with such a lack of brain power.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

You do realise what forum your on don't ya ;):p

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I'm interested what constitutes 'non-footballing matters' to people (was PC sacked for that?). If you are playing really drab football but are top..does that count? If the players all moan to the chairman they hate you....but you're top? You have a confrontation with a player.. but you are top? You hardly ever show at training and arrange long trips to Dubai for team building but are getting results ?

Dont they all seem more acceptable when you are top ?

That would be 'unfootball' reasons.

26 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

How do you know he isn't? 

Do you have inside information on the goings on behind closed doors? 

26 minutes ago, davenportram said:

We don't know why Pearson has been suspended, come to that matter Its purely rumour that Clement was sacked for non footballing reasons.

That's what Mel has stated, suspended for none football reasons. It's on radio Derby and Sky sports. 

Archived