Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Can get every other match, Blackburn v sheff wed instead anyone

I'd wait for the youtube highlights - hopefully they will show a few more of our chances. Pretty much our two goals were the only highlights for us.

24 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

What a way to wake up Down Under . Allardyce sacked, Pearson suspended , we score TWO, an away win ......am I still asleep ??? Going to be a good train ride into the City this morning !!

YOUUUUU RAMS !!!! 

Half fan. Set your alarm 2 hours earlier and listen to match!

Thats the way lads now keep this formation please we played with fight and passion young maxlow did a great job tonight loads better than ollsen for me. He got forward well and caused all sorts of probleams. Well taken goal from tom ince and well done blackmen but still needs to improve but well taken pently.

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I got the absolute fear when he stuttered his run up.............

Glad he's got that monkey off his back.

To be honest I turned to the bloke at the side of me and said that boy knows how to take penalties, he just said I think we have found our penalty taker( that's if he's on the pitch of course!)

The way he grabbed the ball, the team knew he was taking it, no arguments. Thought he was pretty calm about it, bordering on super cool. Add that to the 2 against Carlisle, he was never going to miss was he? :ph34r:

My observations:

Carson - did what he needed to, wasn't tested much.

Christie - got forward well and an easy day defending.

Centre backs - good performance from both

Lowe - very impressed. he'll have sterner tests to come, but just had a really good game.

Bradly Johnson - did his job calmly and competently and looked a decent player. My MOTM

Hughes and Butters - both did well. can't knock em.

Ince - rubbish first half, amazing second, funny what a bit of confidence can do. Very good goal. it's like what we used to do.

Vydra - good player looking a bit unsure, sometimes just making the wrong move or timing but no concerns about him being decent.

Anya - an intensely likeable player. busy, lively, terrified cardiff. I did note one point he had the ball on the edge of cardiff's area and was looking for someone to play it to, kept the ball with a few skills waiting for the midfield to get there (vydra was the back post and the whole defence were back) and it went out for a goal kick. not knocking Anya, just the frustration of knowing exactly what needed to happen but wasn't.

Blackman - played well, took his pen and hopefully that'll be him lifted now.

JR - didn't do much but cardiff were beat by the time he came on.

Overall - I think it's a process of undoing the "managing" Pearson was doing for now. I suspect some of what pearson was trying to do in terms of making the team tougher might just have been the right thing the wrong way, but anyhow, we won, we scored 2 goals and looked like a team that can pass to each other.

We're still remarkably static at times mind.

7 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Powell said that we trained at Cardiff's training ground today. That interested me. Is that common practice, or is it more of a "you can do the same when you come here" sort of thing. Don't see why you'd want to accommodate the opposition. Plus it'd be pretty easy to spy on us :lol:

Since you ask, I'd love to know actually.

Archived