Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

This has got to be one of the strangest, most eventful days in the history of mankind.

Our manager is suspended three hours before kick-off for reasons unrelated to results.

We have scored two goals in one game. TWO GOALS. IN. ONE. GAME.

Nick Blackman has scored. No, honestly, Nick Blackman has kicked the ball and it has gone over that white line between those post thingies.

I think I need a lie down.

must be the mushrooms works wonders for the eyesight

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

This has got to be one of the strangest, most eventful days in the history of mankind.

Our manager is suspended three hours before kick-off for reasons unrelated to results.

We have scored two goals in one game. TWO GOALS. IN. ONE. GAME.

Nick Blackman has scored. No, honestly, Nick Blackman has kicked the ball and it has gone over that white line between those post thingies.

I think I need a lie down.

Have some of this: -

Just now, JaguarRam said:

Feeling more positive now than I have done all season... Genuinely feels like we could go forward...

Oh by the way NP.. This is the same squad you had!

Just done the calculation - we know this squad is capable of over 2 points a game. Let's say 2.1 for remaining 36 games. Add on the 9 we've already got and that rounds up to 85 points. It's enough for automatic some seasons, and definitely enough for play offs. 

Funnny old game. 

1 minute ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Radio Wales "they're pinging it around for fun now"..........."passing and enjoying themselves"....."Johnson outstanding"

" mynd dros ben llestri caerdydd yn sbwriel"

Lets not get carried away, dros is the same in Welsh.

We've been getting beaten by dross though:(

Archived