Cardiff City v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the Rams players tonight... Very professional to pick up 3 points against the chaos of the events tonight. At last a goal for Blackman even if it was a peno. 

was there last night , players played with freedom , didnt seem frightened to try something ambitious , pleased for Johnno and Blackman , lets give these two a bit of credit now , to all the players and staff  please keep focussed we are all behind you , last night was a start , onto Reading COYR

2 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Anyone with Rams Player, go and watch the highlights of the game. Look at the end, you see Weimann looking seriously p*ssed off and refuses to clap the away fans, storms down the tunnel pushing Zubi out the way. Didn't expect that from him. 

I didn't notice that, but lets just assume for all concerned he just really really wanted to come on and help the team and was too disappointed. 

And not speculation that in fact until half four he was starting not ince. 

22 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Anyone with Rams Player, go and watch the highlights of the game. Look at the end, you see Weimann looking seriously p*ssed off and refuses to clap the away fans, storms down the tunnel pushing Zubi out the way. Didn't expect that from him. 

Seems to be about the Butterfield chance - would be a bit of an overreaction though!

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

There we are then. Have to say, it doesn't look like they was joking, but I'll take his word for it. 

If it was someone like Ince or Shackell who have had tantrums in the past I'd probably still be suspicious, but Weimann just doesn't seem like the kind of person to kick up a fuss.

2 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Why does he have to explain himself? Why does every little action need to be justified.

He doesn't. He just saw that the video appeared to portray in a way that wasn't accurate. Given the recent turmoil, I feel it was quite astute of him of to correct people on what was happening.

41 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

He doesn't. He just saw that the video appeared to portray in a way that wasn't accurate. Given the recent turmoil, I feel it was quite astute of him of to correct people on what was happening.

The trouble with that is that how many will trust his view? Certain fans seem to demand answers but then do not believe what they are given, so they go with what they want to believe anyway. People looking for trouble where it doesn't exist. I only really made a point of it as I feel it is much like the work place these days, every thing you do has to be justified. No trust.

Archived